Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems downloading sessions...

1. Default Re: Problems downloading sessions...

Ok. Thanks. I will read on those threads Andy posted to learn more about hemi-sync on mp products. Are there additional mindplace sessions available for purchase?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Problems downloading sessions...

There are lots of AudioStrobe titles for sale here: http://www.mindplace.com/b/2983584011 SpectraStrobe sales are in the pipeline.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AstralTaveler View Post
    Are there additional mindplace sessions available for purchase?
    You know about the free sessions available here, right?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

4. Default Re: Problems downloading sessions...

Ok I'll check out those threads. And ok neuroasis, sounds good. I saw that there are mindplace audio strobe sessions available for purchase on the mind place website. Are they available for digital download as well? Specifically the Journeys Through the Minds Eye and the Tibetan Highlands. I like both of those sessions that come with the kasina and would be interested in owning all the songs on the cd but would rather just do a digital download. Thanks again guys!

Blog Entries

We can't host digital files on our Amazon webstore right now and the encoding in other venues like the main Amazon site, iTunes and such likely wouldn't preserve the AudioStrobe signals. They have to be done at high bitrates with low compression. So, we (meaning me) have to roll our own solution. If you purchase the CDs we can give you access to download files I'm sure. It would save you the trouble. Just contact the support link at the bottom of this page after purchase or add notes when checking out (if you can do that, don't remember)
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

6. Default Re: Problems downloading sessions...

Ok cool. Thanks. By the way I followed you and mindplace on soundcloud. cool stuff! I like eco entrainment.

Blog Entries

Thanks for checking me out on SoundCloud. Most of the stuff I have up there now is part of my ongoing quest to let go of perfectionism and just put out the things I create, even if they don't appeal to everyone or fit within a certain genre. It entertains me and I had fun making the songs, so that is all that matters.

8. Default Re: Problems downloading sessions...

haha I feel ya man. I do art and nothing is ever quite finished is it? And sorry Andy I didn't see your post until now, and yeah I know about the sessions on the forum. I downloaded a few of them. And neuroasis do you make some of the sessions for mindplace? Like the ones that come on the kasina?
    Last edited by AstralTaveler; 12-28-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Yeah, here is a listing of the sessions with the artist included. http://mindplacesupport.com/kasina-s...-descriptions/

Thread Information