Thread: Open eyes with kasina!!! Very easy trick!! Fantastic colors!!

1. Default Open eyes with kasina!!! Very easy trick!! Fantastic colors!!

Do you want to really see the colors? Just take a sheet of white paper, cut two pieces out of it in the form of the goggles, and you can lock them in the corners (see picture)
    You can experiment by making the paper a little bold..

It really works well. Try it. Its just 2 minutes work.

Let me know if you like it..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Default Re: Open eyes with kasina!!! Very easy trick!! Fantastic colors!!

Hi good and quick classic tip. Very easy to do and everyone should try it. Works with our other glasses too. The thick the paper stock the better it works.

Thanks for sharing!

I have blogged this for future reference: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ntastic-colors!!

Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: Open eyes with kasina!!! Very easy trick!! Fantastic colors!!

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    Hi good and quick classic tip. Very easy to do and everyone should try it. Works with our other glasses too. The thick the paper stock the better it works.

Thanks for sharing!

I have blogged this for future reference: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ntastic-colors!!

Scott
    Any update on the open eye glasses you mentioned making available a while back? After an unfortunate accident with my current glasses, I would really love my replacement glasses to be open eyes. The lack of brightness from the Kasina frames caused me to quickly lose enthusiasm for the machine and I didn't end up getting my money's worth (maybe a total of 20 sessions overall, not good when I went into deeper debt to buy it ). When I tried the paper trick I enjoyed it much more, but the paper is really annoying to get right (I'm not good with my hands), really tacky looking and tends to fold up into my eyelashes uncomfortably. So I would love it if the open eye glasses came out soon...

Blog Entries

There's a little more info here.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: Open eyes with kasina!!! Very easy trick!! Fantastic colors!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    There's a little more info here.
    That's...almost a year old? I remember reading it before I even purchased my device.

Blog Entries

Last post was Nov 1st. Anyway, it's something MP is actively working on.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

7. Default Re: Open eyes with kasina!!! Very easy trick!! Fantastic colors!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Last post was Nov 1st. Anyway, it's something MP is actively working on.
    Oh!! Missed the 2nd page...DUH. Sorry.

I'll keep checking back hoping for it to appear soon

Blog Entries

Hi Matt,
    Sorry to hear about your glasses. Are they completely destroyed? If it is just the frames that broke then the LED strip is probably salvageable. It is pretty tough. You could take it out and mount in another set of frames.

Concerning eye open glasses: Products take time to develop. If you've followed MindPlace for very long then you know that we are very deliberate in what we do. That is for the sake of customers and for the sake of wise investment. No one would probably accuse us of being too speedy

In the meantime based on your comment, I decided to make some templates for paper cut outs. These should make it easier for people to try out. I made some nifty experimental patterns too. They are here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...d-Fun-Patterns

It probably won't help you and again sorry about that. To be honest, you will probably want closed eye glasses in addition to the eye open ones (when released) Closed eye use will still be the most prevalent I believe for meditation.

The Kasina glasses have a lot of LEDs. Do you have another machine that you are comparing brightness to? Or just in general? Brightness is a weird thing, for some people AVS machines are too bright. With the Kasina we tried to make the potential for high brightness with more LEDs and a better color balance, as people can always back off.

Best,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Hi, I've done this and liked it a lot. I will now try the templates prepared by Neuroasis (just seen them). Thanks a lot!

Thread Information