Thread: Bluetooth Audio - Works!

Default Bluetooth Audio - Works!

Hello

I bought a $10 BT 5.3 receiver/ transmitter and can confirm it works with the Kasina. The unit comes with a 3/8 jack that you plug in to the headphone jack, set to RX mode (red light) , all/ most BT head sets should register this and you're good to go. I don't see/ her noticeable differences in audio.

2. Default Re: Bluetooth Audio - Works!

Interesting.

One of the reasons the Kasina is so effective (at least for me) is the tight and precise synchonization between the visual and auditory elements -- the microcontroller that's at the heart of the device was chosen specifically for this purpose instead of a generic DSP (eg. Motorola 56303) or even using a smartphone running software that mimics the Kasina functioning.

That said, I'm curious to know if any transmission latency from bluetooth audio might throw this timing off. You might not be consciously aware of a 100ms lag but at an unconsious neurological level things might be completely out of sync. The other issue is bluetooth transmissions can be sensitive to other 2.4GHz interference which can increase latency -- the amount of latency can vary which makes programming an offset to compensate for the lag difficult.

Thread Information