Thread: How has Kasina helped you?

1. Default How has Kasina helped you?

Hello
    Being new to AVE & AVS and the Kasina I would love to hear others experiences with Kasina. Would be nice to see more activity on the forum as well.

MyMonkey Mind
    Last edited by Mymonkeymind; 06-04-2024 at 06:12 AM.

Default Re: How has Kasina helped you?

I began using AVS to self-treat my PTSD issues. My journey took me from subliminal affirmations to the Kasina and sleep-meditation. This has literally saved my sanity and life. I now make my own sessions, targeted at specific problem areas. I use Reaper DAW and Gnaural to construct sessions for both Kasina and sleep-meditation using a Bluetooth sleep headphone.
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

3. Default Re: How has Kasina helped you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodulf View Post
    I began using AVS to self-treat my PTSD issues. My journey took me from subliminal affirmations to the Kasina and sleep-meditation. This has literally saved my sanity and life. I now make my own sessions, targeted at specific problem areas. I use Reaper DAW and Gnaural to construct sessions for both Kasina and sleep-meditation using a Bluetooth sleep headphone.

Wow that is great to hear and happy for your success. I am a ways away from making my own sessions. I definitely need sleep sessions and some more alpha specific sessions to help with my anxiety attacks. The ones that come with it are good but sometimes they don?t work. I thought Bluetooth couldn?t be used as the glasses and the audio would not match up.

I hope others will share their stories, being new it would be nice to see more activity on the forum.

I don't use the Kasina for sleep meditation. I use a Bluetooth sleep mask, nothing visual just audio with Binaural entrainment. I saturate my unconscious mind with Stoic Wisdom, Samurai philosophy and Germanic Norse spirituality. I generally use Kasina mid-day as a kind of power nap.
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    Amon Amarth

5. Default Re: How has Kasina helped you?

So you have the entrainment all night long that is cool. Can you share information on the mask?

https://www.sleepphones.com/

I use the Bluetooth model.
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    Amon Amarth

7. Default Re: How has Kasina helped you?

Thanks. What is you source for your entrainment, your player.

I don't need the Kasina for my sleep meditations. I use the DAW Reaper to create the session and embed entrainment into the track. I play the session straight from my computer, set to Bluetooth. I only need the Kasina for Spectra Strobe light signals.
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    Amon Amarth

9. Default Re: How has Kasina helped you?

Using AVS since the Proteus... I guess about 20 years now.
    I'm using the Kasina for mainly reaching trance states. It has really helped me relax, fall asleep and guide me into special states of mind throughout the years.
    I'm mostly using KBS sessions. Most audio/music tracks distract me...
    I do have an external LED driver to host sessions for 10 people or so, which is nice! But in practice I do this only 2 times a year or something.
    So mostly solo sessions with the glasses. I must say I rarely use the ganzfeld goggles. Just the regular ones and flash away!!
    I really love this device and I don't get why not more people are using it. I guess it's not for everyone I guess :-)

Thread Information