Thread: Kasina my first impression

1. Default Kasina my first impression

Disclaimer: My results may be different than yours.

Hello to all especially all those none members (generally a 1000+ a day) perusing the forum. Join up and ask questions. I?m certainly new to Audio Visual Entrainment AVE.

So I have had my Kasina for only 6 days and have used it everyday multiple times, exploring the sessions, trying the eyes open glasses vs. eyes closed, SpectraStrobe, AudioStrobe, KBS. Also thinking about uploading some files, downloading some files.

This morning I was feeling low energy (mentally feeling ok) so I thought before I do much more work around the house let?s see if I can improve my energy level. I selected Gamma Rejuvenation which is a 20 minute program selected from the SpectorStrobe folder, 6 led eyes open glasses, Audio Technica headphones and in my comfy chair with the ottoman.

During the session I could feel my energy level improve a bit. There were several times I felt my body tingling all over. Like with the meditation sessions I felt compelled to take in big deep breaths. They were not the meditation relaxation inhales, they were more energize breaths. My energy was improved a bit enough to get the thing I needed to done and more before a break and waiting this post.

I also feel my Monkey Mind is in a better place overall. I have found if the Monkey Mind starts to rage making me feel anxious, worrisome, I can play a session and come out on the other side feeling better. This was definitely relief I was looking for.

I am developing a daily session run list of maybe 4-5 sessions which would include an early morning, mid morning, early afternoon, early evening before dinner and then a sleep session. I?m retired so this is my job making myself feel better.

All my results are small but observable and noteworthy.
    Last edited by Mymonkeymind; 06-04-2024 at 05:29 AM.

Thread Information