Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 30 Day Meditation Session Downloads

Default SMR For Better Health- 20 min

The sensorimotor cortex operates at low beta (12-15 Hz) frequencies, thus brainwaves measures from this area are called Sensorimotor Rythm or SMR. Entraining to such frequencies have a multitude of benefits including better sleep patterns, higher resistance to stress, and enhanced memory and cognitive abilities. Such changes happen over time with repeated use. Real-time brainwave state is that of a relaxed focus and centered mindfulness. It is very useful for treating chronic insomnia, ADHD, depression as well as anxiety.

Instructions: You cannot overdo SMR entrainment. For insomnia, use at least 2 hours before bed, in the early evening just at sunset. It has a balancing effect, so it can be used as a grounding session after deep theta or gamma sessions. Do at least 3 sessions per week for 3- 4 weeks, and see how much your health improves!

SMR For Better Health

Default Re: 30 Day Meditation Session Downloads

Quote Originally Posted by roberta guzzo View Post
    I want to know where can I find this session? kbs?

This is a MP3 session made with Reaper DAW, downloadable from this thread.

3. Default Re: In the Zone- 20 min

I just used this meditation to start my day, and I LOVE IT!!! It's so invigorating and it made me smile.

4. Default Re: Zone Out- 30 min

WOW!
    what?! what was that?? I'm used to sessions having a pretty average effect for me. something more, something less. but that was a masterpiece!
    and the feeling after the second "chime" is literally an electronic orgasm :-)
    I've never experienced anything like this with other sessions. usually it just led to relaxation, I could fall asleep a little and that's it. but here it was incredible. I literally felt goosebumps in my brain, it was so nice :-)
    can you explain what as at this moment and how it works?
    it was absolutely masterful. I am very grateful to you!

I am an absolute noob in how mind machines work. I only use kasina to reduce the level of anxiety (I have big problems with this).

5. Default Re: 30 Day Meditation Session Downloads

Hello JoeV,
    Thank you for the blessing and efforts you put into these sessions. I have not tried them yet but I am grateful for the gifts.

Thread Information