Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Expanded state of mind - should you strive to keep it throughout the the usual day?

Default Re: Expanded state of mind - should you strive to keep it throughout the the usual da

Quote Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
    Actually, yes, before AVS i wasn't able to experience such deep levels of entrancement, and shamanic rituals with combinations flickering fire, dance, and drums/ tambourines are as audiovisual as it can get =).
    I wouldn't want to confuse the nature or virtues of AVS and ritual, but I too have found AVS more directly effective than ritual. I'm currently working on a series of AVS sessions based on dance/fire/drum/chant style ritual. Hopefully they'll be available soon.

Cheers,
    Craig

2. Thumbs up Re: Expanded state of mind - should you strive to keep it throughout the the usual da

Quote Originally Posted by CraigT View Post
    I wouldn't want to confuse the nature or virtues of AVS and ritual, but I too have found AVS more directly effective than ritual. I'm currently working on a series of AVS sessions based on dance/fire/drum/chant style ritual. Hopefully they'll be available soon.

Cheers,
    Craig
    Sounds not half bad, are you working on Audiostrobe content?

Default Re: Expanded state of mind - should you strive to keep it throughout the the usual da

Yes and no - sound and lights, but not using conventional AS encoding (AS compatible).

Cheers,
    Craig

4. Default Re: Expanded state of mind - should you strive to keep it throughout the the usual da

Quote Originally Posted by CraigT View Post
    Yes and no - sound and lights, but not using conventional AS encoding (AS compatible).

Cheers,
    Craig
    Synchromuse, then? Or some kind of different know-how? =)

Thread Information