Thread: new procyon - programs that should suit me best

Default new procyon - programs that should suit me best

Hello , iv just bought new procyon.

1) my biggest problem is nervousness.. (stress).. lets say i play some kind of game, that is important and, then i start to become very nervous.. my head is going to kill me(becouse of pain), my heart start beating so much, it looks like its going to jump out of my body.. breathing is fast.. it takes sometimes one hour to calm down..

what should be ideal program, or cycles of programs i should rotate ?

btw i use cipralex (antidepresivum).. doctor told me after using cipralex i should feel more vital, but i feel sleepy very often..

2) another problem is with memory, alertness, and learning new things..
    well, there are programs like "accelerated learning, attention booster quick alertness" but i dont want to negate effects of my problem n. 1) if it is possible ..

i will appreciate to give me also a tip to new programs, witch i can download, that can be better for me..

thank you for your replies..

Default Re: new procyon - programs that should suit me best

Greetings, sounds like you have a real issue with anxiety. Try one of the quick programs when you get that overwhelming panic. Number 23 is a good quick one. I think any meditation will help you but you may find it hard to settle at first but persistance will pay off in the end. Number 1 is also a good quick one. It's only a suggestion but I feel you should work up to the longer sessions.
    Just a note on the medications, the SSRI's which is the class of antidepressant you are taking need 14 to 21 days to be effective and some people cannot tolerate the side effects. If you feel that this drug is not suiting you- go back to your GP and discuss it with him or her. There are many other drugs available and sometimes you have to try a couple before you find one that suits you.

Default Re: new procyon - programs that should suit me best

Thank you for your reply,

about the medications i use -> its been three years now and i feel pretty fine during the day. until the game starts etc..

About programs.

Ill try program 1 or 23 when my problem start and hope to calm down little bit after several sessionss.

About meditation, i use meditative mind 60 every day..

Thread Information