Thread: Gnaural binary-beat generator

1. Default Gnaural binary-beat generator

In a period of time when I was waiting for replacement light frames for my Proteus I looked for Brain-Entrainment software on the web.

Among several pieces of software one freeware GNU software package called Gnaural is available at http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/.

The user interface is very simple and easy to adjust the sound parameters. I was wondering if there was anything similar for the Proteus.

Additionally, an added benefit is the ability to mix in other audio material while using the binaural beats. For instance, I am learning French from the Language Now software and can run both programs simultaneously on my PC to combine brain entrainment and language instruction.

It would be nice to be able to incorporate the photic stimulation of the Proteus with the language instruction. Any ideas would be welcom.

Thanks,

DD

Default Re: Gnaural binary-beat generator

DD,

Go to https://www.transparentcorp.com/products/software.php and have a look at NP2 Professional Version. Price: $59.99. Works great and interfaces with all Mindplace L&S machines. You can add Audiostrobe tracks to each session to drive your Proteus glasses. You can also add soundtracks including scripts (for affirmations/hypno).

Much better than the freebie you mentioned. I tried it out for a very short time and I thought it was pretty limited. NP2 pro is very good and well worth the $60 in my opinion.

Cheers,
    TomC

Thread Information