Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any news about the PreSage?

1. Default Re: Is this true?

Date please - the anticipation is doing my head in

2. Default Re: Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by minamoto View Post
    Are you in a position where you can give hints about functions etc?
    I doubt Mindplace would feel like giving competitors an insight into a new product that has not even been released yet

3. Default Re: Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by synaesthesia View Post
    I doubt Mindplace would feel like giving competitors an insight into a new product that has not even been released yet
    I realise this but something...A hint about pricing would be nice. Also if We are looking into October or 2011...I realy dont mean to be a pain but Im looking after a good biofeeback device (recomendations?) and I can hold out a little longer but not forever.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Is this true?

All I think that can be suggested to anyone waiting is to just hold out only as long as you want to.

Production delays are a part of life, unfortunately, and there's no way to predict the future with any kind of accuracy.

Obviously MP wants to have this product released as soon as possible, after all, it's another product to sell and make money on to fund even more projects, but if you need biofeedback now then maybe pick up a Thoughtstream. They're inexpensive and there's just no ETA that can be given on the PreSage right now.

-Andy.

Default Re: Is this true?

Further to Andy's suggestion to grab a Thoughtstream...

The TS is the simplest and most reliable GSR device I've played with and it works extremely well in conjunction with the Procyon (or any AVS device with aux. in) by connecting it's audio out to the Procyon's auxilliary in so that you can hear the TS tones alongside the Procyon session.

Cheers,
    Craig

6. Default Re: Any news about the PreSage?

Since 8 months have passed from the previous mail, i would like to ask for an update to the very unofficial time estimations / guesses - do we get the Presage ready to be sold to the Xmas markets?

Pekka (who also uses frequently Proteus and ThoughtStream connected)

Thread Information