Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: INNERQUEST IQ-III L&S Machine. Total Novice seeks advice

Default Re: INNERQUEST IQ-III L&S Machine. Total Novice seeks advice

Quote Originally Posted by JoeV View Post
    Those sessions are pretty old. The authors, most of whom are not around today, probably didn't want to confuse the users with specific technical data. That's the way things were back then. Transparent Corp came around with their software to make light and sound sessions, and everyone wanted to know what frequencies and methods are used. Trouble was, everyone saw how simple and non- mystical BWE is and the popularity dropped. Before that, BWE and AVS sessions had an air of mystery and adventure.

You could load the session into a DAW and count the beats per second and use a spectrum analyzer to determine pitch difference in binaural beats, but unless that particular session really does it for you, it's not worth the effort IMO. You can get a clue by looking at the title and what it's used for. Alpha is light relaxation, meditation and stress relief. Beta is focus and cognition. Theta is deep relaxation, meditation and esoteric. Delta is pain relief and sleep.
    Thanks! The reason for the question is that given the impossibility of importing an AVS device, as well as the price being high when transferred to Real, our Federal Revenue Service is very malicious and tends to steal supplements and electronics. I'm considering learning electronics (even if it takes a long time) to create a simple version of a professional device so that maybe it will be successful in treating my insomnia, ADHD and aphantasia. I am currently collecting manuals for several Mind Machines in order to emulate the sessions if I am successful in developing a device.

Quote Originally Posted by searcher View Post
    I have the InnerQuest Jr amd the manual too. I would be happy to provide the info on the programs for it. Not sure if this post will even be read so before I type up all that info for you, please let me know if you still want this information.

Searcher
    It would be great if you could - even just a jpg of the pages showing the programs - thanks!

Ken
    Last edited by kends; 06-18-2023 at 10:44 AM.

Based on previous emails, this is what I have compiled for the Innerquest IQ JR - please let me know if there are any corrections to this. Thanks:

Programs
    [A0] 20 Minute relaxation/learning. Deep relaxation to 5Hz. Incorporates both left/right and front/back modes through the relaxation phase, then focus mode for the learning phase. Range: 25 to 5Hz.
    [A1] 30 minute deep relaxation. Begins at 18Hz., decreases to 5Hz. through a progression of modes, maintains 5Hz. for 18 minutes of deep relaxation conditioning then back to 20Hz. over a two minute period.
    [A2] 24 minute "Beta Wave" high energy program for motivation, physical activity, mental exercise. All modes used in a repeating wave from 30Hz. to 12Hz.
    [A3] 24 minute "Beta-Alpha Wave" alternating from 10Hz. to 18Hz. Use for relaxation and energizing. Also great for music enjoyment.
    [A4] 30 minute "Deep Alpha-Theta Wave". A repeating wave of changing modes from 5Hz. to 12Hz. Especially good for meditation and personal programming.
    [A5] 30 minute "Theta-Delta Wave" 1.0 Hz. to 5Hz. for deep Delta relaxation ending in sleep.
    [A6] 36 minute "Earth Harmony" program. 10 minutes of induction/relaxation and 25 minutes at the Schumann resonance frequency of 7.83Hz. using both focus and expansion modes and returning to high alpha over two minutes.
    [B0] 36 minute deep relaxation and Theta learning. Relaxing in multi-modal phase followed by 25 minutes in 4 to 7Hz. for retention of programming and mental imagery.
    [B1] 36 minute "High Creativity" program. All left/right expansive mode for greater hemispheric "crosstalk". Good for problem solving and creative thinking. Range: 25Hz. to 5Hz.
    [B2] 36 minute "Memory/Recall" program for enhancing recall and regression. 10 minutes of induction/relaxation followed by all front/back mode in 5Hz. to 8Hz. range.
    [B3] 40 minute General Use "Tune-up" and music enjoyment program. Ranges from 30Hz. to 7Hz. through all modes.
    [B4] 40 minute General Use "Tune-Up" utilizing all modes at lower ranges than No. 12.
    [B5] 40 minute "Left/Right Balancing" program. All left/right mods through a range of 25Hz. to 5Hz.
    [B6] 60 minute "Ultra-Deep Relaxation". 10 minutes of inductive relaxation followed by 40 minutes in a delta wave phase and a 10 minute return to end at 10Hz.

Thread Information