Thread: target frequencies for audiostrobe CDs?

1. Default target frequencies for audiostrobe CDs?

i think the audiostrobe CDs are neat. they work well with the proteus, which is also very cool and well made.

however, when reviewing the product description of the audiostrobe CDs, i get confused about their target brainwave frequencies. except for the Brainscan disc (which lists its tracks as "beta" "alpha" and "theta"), i can't figure out where the CDs are designed to take me.

there is a general description of each disc, but i'm not really sure, for example, what a shamanic exploration is.

while i kind of like the idea of a "lets see what happens" approach, i generally prefer to clarify my intention before beginning a session.

any way i can get more specific information?

thanks!

Blog Entries

Default Re: target frequencies for audiostrobe CDs?

Quote Originally Posted by boogieknight View Post
    i think the audiostrobe CDs are neat. they work well with the proteus, which is also very cool and well made.

however, when reviewing the product description of the audiostrobe CDs, i get confused about their target brainwave frequencies. except for the Brainscan disc (which lists its tracks as "beta" "alpha" and "theta"), i can't figure out where the CDs are designed to take me.

there is a general description of each disc, but i'm not really sure, for example, what a shamanic exploration is.

while i kind of like the idea of a "lets see what happens" approach, i generally prefer to clarify my intention before beginning a session.

any way i can get more specific information?

thanks!

We don't write the audiostrobe cds so we have no idea what frequencies are targeted. We get the descriptions from them also. It you do want to find out, you could always contact Audiostrobe themselves.

We just sell the cds.

M.

3. Default Re: target frequencies for audiostrobe CDs?

thanks for the reply, marisa.

i may contact audiostrobe. if i receive any information relevant to this thread, i'll pass it along.

Blog Entries

Default Re: target frequencies for audiostrobe CDs?

Yes, please do let us know if you get an answer!

M.

Thread Information