Thread: Suggestion..

1. Default Suggestion..

A suggestion for the upcoming products would be to change the display from numbers to maybe something a little bit more modern. For eg a 4-line led that gives a bit more information, such as TITLE (eg MindLearn), duration, target waves. Think of mp3 type players and then port the same type of idea to this.

Another idea is a pause button, sometimes we may be doing something. Eg studying and then someone will interrupt us. We don't want to replay the whole entire session, and we don't want to miss out on the section we are up to when the interruption occurs. (eg phone call), it is something small but distracts us and also requires us to take the headphones off. Maybe even implement something that has a rollback feature, for example when you pause and then you replay the replay starts from a minute before you paused it to retrain you into the rhythm you are in. EG you pause at 11 mins. Then when you replay it is starts at 10 mins and you repeat the 10-11 part to kind of remind your brain where you are at.
    Last edited by Marisa; 08-21-2006 at 06:45 AM. Reason: correct spelling

Blog Entries

Default Re: Suggestion..

Hi Meow,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your suggestions. Feedback and suggestions on product improvement are important to Mindplace!

I don't know if your suggestions can be incorporated into the products at this point - they may already be in production - however, I'll let you know what's up once I hear back from the engineers.

M.

Blog Entries

Hi Meow,

This is the message I received back from Robert at Mindplace regarding your suggestions:

We have considered using a larger display for future products, which would require a new case. Four line is in the running...

But such a display will not fit the case we are using, so we will be using the 3 digit display in the Procyon.

The existing products can be "paused"; I don't think we've included it in the early release of Procyon but if enough users request it we can; the Proteus had too much complexity mapped onto its three buttons and confused some customers.

Good suggestions, and thanks to the un-named user for them!

4. Default Re: Suggestion..

allright, thank you for following it anyway!! I don't know if i will be buying any of hte new products anyway, cost is gona be a big factor. Being a student do I need the later model?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by me0w View Post
    Being a student do I need the later model?
    No. Your Proteus will do everything you want it to.

M.

6. Default Re: Suggestion..

awesome then!! thank u

Thread Information