Thread: Software Installation trouble

Arrow Software Installation trouble

how can I unstall the program of Procyon AVS software on my Win Xp??
    there is no way to unstall the program of Procyon AVS software I like to know how can I unstall it so i can install a fresh software..anyone who have done this before?? write back..anyone?? need help.

Default Re: Questions?

Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs.

"Procyon AVS" should appear on the list. Highlight it and click the Change/Remove button. All should be obvious from there.

Cheers,
    Craig

Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs.

"Procyon AVS" should appear on the list. Highlight it and click the Change/Remove button. All should be obvious from there.

Cheers,
    Craig
    it not there..I went there but I don't have it there still I able not to unstall the program I just wonder if there is a another way?? I download the program and to install it said this..C:\Windows\st6unst.exe
    A sharing Violation occurred while copy the file...

now how do i get rid the software by a another way anybody have any idea?? write back.
    Last edited by Andy; 05-03-2008 at 07:26 PM. Reason: clarity

Has the software ever installed fully and correctly? If not, I found that it's really important to follow the on-screen instructions to the absolute letter to get everything working correctly. It's not quite what I'd call intuitive, but it does work.

If the program isn't registered in the add/remove programs list you'll probably have to just delete the whole "Procyon AVS" folder from c:\program files. You may also have to uninstall the Procyon drivers from device manager before attempting to re-install.

Good luck!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior381 View Post
    how can I unstall the program of Procyon AVS software on my Win Xp??
    there is no way to unstall the program of Procyon AVS software I like to know how can I unstall it so i can install a fresh software..anyone who have done this before?? write back..anyone?? need help.
    Hello there;

Can you tell us what the problem is that you're having? Did you try to install the program and it didn't install correctly, or do you want to not have this program on your computer, or is it something else?

Let us know the details and I'm sure we can help.

-Andy.

Hello there;

Can you tell us what the problem is that you're having? Did you try to install the program and it didn't install correctly, or do you want to not have this program on your computer, or is it something else?

Let us know the details and I'm sure we can help.

-Andy.
    Today 05:21 AM

well first of all I have to format my Hard drive that have the program on it before and then a new fresh win Xp home program to install it...and then
    after I install everything in it that i need..

the last thing I have to do is install the Procyon software but it start the install and it stop and it let me pick the choice of abort,retry,ingore
    and then I have pick all of them and it stop or it won't install because of this
    C:\Windows\st6unst.exe
    A sharing Violation occurred while copy the file...
    and then I have to pick abort or retry but it won't work at all or I try to ingore it but still said this same thing..
    write back..

Blog Entries

I'm sorry you're having trouble installing the software.

Please follow these instructions carefully: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...read.php?t=325

Let me know at which step exactly that you get stuck and exactly what the error message says.

What number comes up on the Procyon LED when you first power it up? 1.7.4 or 2.1.0 ?

-Andy.

Smile Re: Software Installation trouble

Problem is fix by format the hard drive and do it all over again..and then it work fine for me...if you choose to pick that way..

Thread Information