Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How profoundly understands the ses?

1. Default How profoundly understands the ses?

Proteus Is the great product..The sessions are many. As the customer, how will we fully play his role.
    For example:P17 P18 Above the time has the difference。。But the frequency all is 8~24Hz.. I discovered the concrete trend has the difference. Like this perhaps causes the function different reason.

My question is. .How thoroughly understands the formula the function.for example:P22 is visualization,Usually I only am use for to train the cerebrum. But now I knew may read simultaneously the use. Enhances the problem solving the ability. In these instruction booklets has not written. How may I through the understanding expand the procedure to the frequency the use scope?

Blog Entries

Default Re: How profoundly understands the ses?

Hi David;

I'm afraid I'm having a lot of trouble understanding your question. I think with the language barrier you need to keep things very simple so I can understand.

Could you please ask just one simple question and I will do my best to answer. If you do just one simple question at a time I think it will help both of us!

-Andy.

3. Default Re: How profoundly understands the ses?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hi David;

I'm afraid I'm having a lot of trouble understanding your question. I think with the language barrier you need to keep things very simple so I can understand.

Could you please ask just one simple question and I will do my best to answer. If you do just one simple question at a time I think it will help both of us!

-Andy.
    The language communication is not smooth. Causes us to be unable to use the good product

Simply describes my question::Many procedures. With is the same frequency range. Only is the change is different.How found suits own SES??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    The language communication is not smooth. Causes us to be unable to use the good product
    Yes, might be good if one of us could find a translator!

Simply describes my question::Many procedures. With is the same frequency range. Only is the change is different.How found suits own SES??
    I think you are asking why are there several sessions that target the same frequency, but have longer session times. Is that right?

If so, the answer is quite simply that some people like longer sessions than others. You can use whatever length works for you.

If that doesn't answer your question, please try to ask it in another way and I'll do my best to answer.

-Andy

5. Default Re: How profoundly understands the ses?

Is not the procedure time length.

I find P17 quick alertness 8 to 24 Hz
    P18 Learning with tapes 8 to 24Hz
    The frequency flutter scope is same (8 to 24Hz)

The difference lies in the order P17 is 10 10 24 8 8 10 2 16;
    P18 is 16 16 8 8 8 8 8 8 20 24 24

The order is dissimilar, why causes the function so big difference??
    What is the compilation procedure basis??

6. Default Re: How profoundly understands the ses?

Hello David,

The P17 and P18 sessions are very different in "time" and changes.

P17 order is 10 10 24 8 8 10 2 16 in 10 minutes. More movement in short time.

But P18 is 35 minutes long, with lot of time at 8 Hz.

P17 designed to help alertness for study: high beta energy start, down to relax/focus, up again to beta at end.

Cannot compare easy because P18 first 10 minutes only has 16 and 8 Hz, and designed to help relaxed/focus mind by staying at 8 Hz for long time. (Listening to tape/CD/MP3)

See diagram attached. Hope you can see difference. This edited diagram copy is extracted from MindPlace forum thread here.
    Last edited by RichardHK; 07-31-2010 at 05:02 PM.
    Richard, Hong Kong
    richardhk dot com
    ------------------------

Blog Entries

Thanks, Richard!

-Andy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Thanks, Richard!

-Andy.
    Ditto!

Marisa

9. Default Re: How profoundly understands the ses?

Thank you very much.

Now I may ask a question is I truly wants to know。

1.When I have known the internal frequency structure.How knows this formula more functions。

2.Procedure change order, according to what principle. If I solely use 8Hz. Whether can have the similar effect

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    Thank you very much.

Now I may ask a question is I truly wants to know。

1.When I have known the internal frequency structure.How knows this formula more functions。

2.Procedure change order, according to what principle. If I solely use 8Hz. Whether can have the similar effect

There are two problems associated with using only one frequency:

1. If you only use one frequency such as Hz, you can create a condition called "Habitation". What habitation means is that your brain gets too use to the frequency (too quickly) and the effects of that frequency is diminished.

2. The second problem is that while for some people, 8 Hz (for example) may create the desired effect and yet for another person 9 Hz will create the desired effect.

It is for both these reasons that the programs have been designed using the range of specific frequencies (such as Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta). This way the chance of habitation is reduced and the person will have a better chance at getting a successful result. The key is to target the range of desired frequencies.

M.

Thread Information