Thread: Procyion for therapy

Question Procyion for therapy

Hello everybody,
    I am a new member and I have just bought a Procyion.
    I have an autoimmune disease and I have bought a mind machine because stress is killing me and I have to reduce it by all means. I know that Alpha is the mind status that could give the most benefits to my condition so I have a very simple question: can anybody tell me the number of the best sessions for staying in ALpha as much as possible? The manual just gives nice names to the sessions and divides them by "tranquillity" and "Night Voyage", but it doesn't mention Alpha, Beta or Theta. I saw a Monica post with a ZIp file for the specifications of the factory programs but I couldn't open it.Sorry for the ignorance,but which numbers should I practice most frequently?
    Thank you very very much.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Procyion for therapy

Hello and welcome to the community!

There is a sticky at the top of this forum that has a pdf with the frequencies of the factory sessions.
    http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...read.php?t=249

There is a lot of good information in the forums so if you have time, have a look around, post more questions if you don't see the answers you're looking for and participate in the discussions if you feel like it.

Good luck with your therapy!

-Andy.

Thank you Andy for your kind answer!!!
    Actually that is exactly the ZIp file I was talking about, I can unzip it, but the extension if the files is unknown and my PC cannot read it. Should I open it with the Procyon software? I haven't downloaded it yet, I just bought the machine two days ago so I thought I could use it without actually getting inside it.
    Have a good sunday!!!

Blog Entries

I'm referring to the 2nd post with the .pdf file, not the 1st post with the .zip file. Here's a direct link: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...26&postcount=2
    .pdf files are extremely common on the internet and can be read by PCs and Mac computers. If you haven't installed the adobe reader so you can read them, then go here http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...?promoid=BUIFZ and download the reader.

-Andy.

Talking Re: Procyion for therapy

There you are, always solving my problems!!!
    Andy, you are a super-angel!
    In fact, the .pdf file was exactly what I needed and I couldn't fin it on the thread, so, now I can really say that it is time to enjoy my machine now!
    Again many thanks and have a very good night!

Thread Information