Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: presage, proxima, procoyn?

Default Re: presage, proxima, procoyn?

So what's the ETA for information about these new machines?

Blog Entries

Hey NeroGardener;

I'm glad you're interested in these new products as we are certainly excited about them too. The staff has been working long and hard to get these units ready and in the world of electronics, software and beta testing, things never go quite as fast as everyone would like. Believe me, MindPlace wants these products out there as fast as possible since they are exciting new products.

That being said, there's not too much point into going into a lot of details about them just yet since they are an ever-changing device as we beta test and update the units. We want to make sure these units are rock-solid and all the functions work the way they are intended.

We appreciate your patience. We really hope to get them out soon.

Ok, thanks.
    It sounds like it's going to be quite a while yet then.

Just so I understand. The Procyon will be able to be programmed to adjust the LEDs in each eye to any color? New Lightframes I assume.

Just wondering if the PreSage will work with the Procyon the way that ThoughtStream works with the Proteus.

Thanks for making these new products! Looking forward to trying them out.

Any update on the Presage release? ETA? I got a Procyon and am looking forward to connecting it to the new biofeedback unit.
    ----
    Christophe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Christophe View Post
    Any update on the Presage release? ETA? I got a Procyon and am looking forward to connecting it to the new biofeedback unit.
    Hi Christophe;
    No ETA set at this time. We have been working on this product for while, but are still in the design and testing phase. Our efforts have been focused on the Procyon for quite a while and the PreSage is definitely a complimentary product utilizing newer technology like USB and faster processors. It would have been nice to release them both at the same time but it was not to be. We certainly hope to have it out this year, and we'll definitely be making announcements when we are closer to release. We too are really excited about this product.

Thread Information