Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The 6month challenge

Blog Entries

Default Re: The 6month challenge

Hi Meow,

Thanks for the update on the Six Month Challenge. So I guess it's safe to conclude that the changes you made certainly made a big difference and improvement in your grades and learning ability.

Very interesting. Thank you again for sharing this with us all.

M.

2. Default Re: The 6month challenge

yes most defently, but not even just on my grades. On my life itself, it is asif it has been transformed from the inside out. More positive feelings more often, sense of well being and confidence.

Although my efforts were not as consisent as I wanted them to be, hopefully with more consistency better results will be able to be obtained. If its wanted I will post more updates for a years worth of it and what is achievable.

3. Default Re: The 6month challenge

for anyone reading this.. my brain has made a quantum leap from the state of mind it used to be in to the state it is in now..

i have been taking the vitamins and minerals I stated in the original post nearly everyday since I announced it. Although I haven't been consistent with the rest the vitamins alone over the course of nearly 1yr9months has made an incredible change on myself.

Over the period I have been studying at uni and progressively each semester my brain would want to read and focus more and more. Until the point now where I can't put a book down and would use it over a TV.

My recommendation is that if you have children, get them exercising and getting a balanced diet. If they are not interested in eating fish then try giving them a fishoil. In the long run this will DEFINITELY HELP THEM GET AN EDGE AND SET THE UP FOR AN OPPORTUNISTIC FUTURE in whatever they choose. Also get a multivitamin for insurance as there may be something in your diet which may be lacking so a multivitamin ensures it.

Hello Me0w

Sounds good! best of luck.

regards agodney

Blog Entries

Thanks for keeping us updated Meow! I really enjoy reading about people's experiences in brain enhancement.

M.

6. Default Re: The 6month challenge

I am back at this again! And will be doing it again for this semester! Last semester without L&S I got a credit average without exercise, sleeping right and proper focus but was taking vitamins.

This semester I will again improve on what I have learnt over the years and report my findings at the end of the semester!

I graduate at the end of this year so I would like to do well!

Offtopic, has there been a study of L&S in the workplace to improve productivity? This semester I am studying 'management of employee performance' and L&S came to mind. Just a thought, and possibly another 6month challenge! (As long as productivity can be measured)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by me0w View Post
    I am back at this again! And will be doing it again for this semester! Last semester without L&S I got a credit average without exercise, sleeping right and proper focus but was taking vitamins.

This semester I will again improve on what I have learnt over the years and report my findings at the end of the semester!
    This is very interesting stuff. I, for one, find it very interesting to read about your experiments and experiences with the AVS machine.

I graduate at the end of this year so I would like to do well!
    I'll bet you are happy to be finished.

Offtopic, has there been a study of L&S in the workplace to improve productivity? This semester I am studying 'management of employee performance' and L&S came to mind. Just a thought, and possibly another 6month challenge! (As long as productivity can be measured)
    I haven't seen anything, which is really too bad because I think these machines are under-utilized. Many people use them for relaxation or entertainment and yet, there is so much more that can be accomplished with the use of the machines - as you have found out.

Perhaps you could publish a paper or inspire a study?

8. Default Re: The 6month challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    This is very interesting stuff. I, for one, find it very interesting to read about your experiments and experiences with the AVS machine.

I'll bet you are happy to be finished.
    Thanks! And yes I'm very happy, I will be happy to go out in the workforce.

I haven't seen anything, which is really too bad because I think these machines are under-utilized. Many people use them for relaxation or entertainment and yet, there is so much more that can be accomplished with the use of the machines - as you have found out.

Perhaps you could publish a paper or inspire a study?
    That is what I am thinking. I don't want to say anything before I do it but you have the idea. And I am thinking of the first one. It is still a year off yet, but the system that could measure such a thing is being made now (by me) so it is a definite possibility.

Also Marissa, is there any chance I could get a hold of the sessions that were used in the study that I have linked before? Robert said he would but he had a lot on his list of to dos.

Blog Entries

Hi Meow,

Also Marissa, is there any chance I could get a hold of the sessions that were used in the study that I have linked before? Robert said he would but he had a lot on his list of to dos.
    I asked Robert about this and he's wondering if you could give him more details concerning what paper it is that you are referring to. I believe he took a quick look for it and couldn't find it.

M.

10. Default Re: The 6month challenge

I asked Robert about this and he's wondering if you could give him more details concerning what paper it is that you are referring to. I believe he took a quick look for it and couldn't find it.
    Thank you for doing that!

This is it http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Down...ight-paper.pdf
    "Academic performance enhancement with Photic stimulation and EDR feedback".

The paper goes on to say that they did sessions over the semester to improve their grades.

Thank you!

Thread Information