Thread: brain wave machines

1. Cool brain wave machines

hi all
    I have been very interested in buying a brainwave machine for myself but find there are so many to choose from and I am looking for the best machine on the market and also there are a few machines that have CES which is a big bonus so please can you tell me which brain wave machine you have and the pro and cons,,,

Blog Entries

Default Re: brain wave machines

Hi Johny,

Quote Originally Posted by johnyyy View Post
    hi all
    I have been very interested in buying a brainwave machine for myself but find there are so many to choose from and I am looking for the best machine on the market and also there are a few machines that have CES which is a big bonus so please can you tell me which brain wave machine you have and the pro and cons,,,
    Well, Mindplace has been making light and sound machines for over 20 years and some of our machines, such as the Procyon uses components and technology that no other AVS company does. For example, the Procyon is capable of generating up to 75 Hz, no other AVS machine on the market can do this.

Customer service. I don't know of another AVS company that has a forum such as this where you can actually speak to the person who created the machines as well as a group of technicians and people who understand the brain and the supporting technology. Our machines are solid and we have a great warranty. I won't go too much into the features of the machines because it's just as easy for you to read about the features of each of our machines on the support site: http://mindplacesupport.com/index.html

Please note that we do not make any medical claims about our machines, not because they haven't had success in many areas but because of FDA regulations. Our machines are one of the most widely used machines in independent AVS research.

Please note that many claims of research findings have been conducted "in-house" by the company that makes the machines. That kind of research is more "promotional" than scientific and may or may not be valid. I've seen some "research" that is pure hyped bs. So be careful when you read "claims" made by companies about what their machines can do. It's best to find evidence from some reliable (independent) sources on the technology itself and then find a machine that suits you best.

All AVS machines can influence your brainwaves and you'll find differences in the advertised methods of delivery. This is where the independent research and knowing the technology comes in handy. You can search this site concerning some of the controversial features other machines offer such as "isochronic beats" and single colored light frames.

If you have any questions or problems finding specific information regarding our machines or technology we use, please feel free to ask.

M.

Thread Information