Thread: Finally I'm registered

Default Finally I'm registered

Hi

I'm new Kasina user, and just tried to register, which fortunately worked out in the end.

I can understand that is needed to ask a random question for safety reasons, but I got the question:

"What is the name of the type of feedback that the Thoughtstream uses?"

In the category "just shoot me", how can I know something like that when I want to register myself for a forum of device I just bought???

Extremely frustrated and more than half an hour later it worked, but nice is different.

Default Re: Finally I'm registered

Welcome aboard!
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

Quote Originally Posted by Chocka View Post
    Hi

I'm new Kasina user, and just tried to register, which fortunately worked out in the end.

I can understand that is needed to ask a random question for safety reasons, but I got the question:

"What is the name of the type of feedback that the Thoughtstream uses?"

In the category "just shoot me", how can I know something like that when I want to register myself for a forum of device I just bought???

Extremely frustrated and more than half an hour later it worked, but nice is different.
    The feedback id "galvanic" skin response" or GSR. When you get stressed, your skin loses moisture. It is a very accurate and fast indication of stress levels and an indirect indication of mental state.

I will look into getting that changed. We had a problem with spammers...
    Last edited by JoeV; 03-30-2023 at 09:18 AM.

Blog Entries

Sorry for all the trouble.

There are several questions, and if you don't know the answer to one, refresh the page for a different question.

You're not wrong though, that TS question is pretty out of date. This forum has been around for MANY years and some of the questions are out of date because they refer to products that were around when the forum was built.

I'll have a look at updating them. Removing them is not an option as it's one of the best ways to stop spam-bots from taking over the forum. A sad reality to the internet we live in now.

But, welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for. :-)
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information