Thread: Kasina MOD AUX

Default Kasina MOD AUX

Hi,

I see from the Kasina documentation that I can modulate a recording with a KBS session. Does the recording that I wish to modulate have to be played through the AUX or AUXUSB connection, or can it be an mp3 on the SD Card.

If I can use a recording from the SD Card, you please tell me how to achieve it?

Thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kasina MOD AUX

Hello;

The recording needs to be played into the Kasina using the AUX or USB input.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thanks, I'll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Hi,

I see from the Kasina documentation that I can modulate a recording with a KBS session. Does the recording that I wish to modulate have to be played through the AUX or AUXUSB connection, or can it be an mp3 on the SD Card.

If I can use a recording from the SD Card, you please tell me how to achieve it?

Thanks
    The sessions on the SD card, as well as the sessions you can download from here are already modulated. you can create your own MP3 sessions using a DAW if you like.

Thanks, I'll try that.

I copied some mp3 music backgrounds (no modulation), hoping that they could work directly with a KBS session.

If I add modulation to the mp3 tracks, how to add flashing lights, because that's part of the KBS session?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Thanks, I'll try that.

I copied some mp3 music backgrounds (no modulation), hoping that they could work directly with a KBS session.

If I add modulation to the mp3 tracks, how to add flashing lights, because that's part of the KBS session?
    They are created using ultrasonic tones right at the upper end of human hearing range. Check out these threads

https://mindplacesupport.com/forum/s...+spectrastrobe

https://mindplacesupport.com/forum/s...8890#post18890

Thanks a lot for the links - I've loaded Reaper and your template - It looks great.

8. Default Re: Kasina MOD AUX

TO tune the recording to the KBS session, people need to play the recording via the device's AUX or AUXUSB input while the KBS session is running. This allows the audio signal from the recording to be processed and modulated by the KBS session in real time.

Thread Information