Thread: photosonix luma 10 files

Default photosonix luma 10 files

Hi everyone,

New to kasina and this board. You all have some amazing things going on here! I have an old photosonix luma 10, and its actually a very nice machine for its time. I do a lot of recording and use the ua apollo interface with their software Luna, and pro tools. I was thinking about recording all of the sessions from the luma 10 and exporting as wav and mp3. The audio programs are pretty awesome by themselves, and I figure they would be amazing if you all think you'd want to mess around with adding light programming to them. Just making sure its ok to post those up when I get them finished.

I appreciate all of the awesome info and programming you do for the kasina! its a game changer for sure.

Default Re: photosonix luma 10 files

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo77 View Post
    Hi everyone,

New to kasina and this board. You all have some amazing things going on here! I have an old photosonix luma 10, and its actually a very nice machine for its time. I do a lot of recording and use the ua apollo interface with their software Luna, and pro tools. I was thinking about recording all of the sessions from the luma 10 and exporting as wav and mp3. The audio programs are pretty awesome by themselves, and I figure they would be amazing if you all think you'd want to mess around with adding light programming to them. Just making sure its ok to post those up when I get them finished.

I appreciate all of the awesome info and programming you do for the kasina! its a game changer for sure.
    If you know how to use Pro Tools, you can create them yourself. All you need is a DAW with a tone generator and a LFO. You can download the tones here https://mindplacesupport.com/forum/s...ghlight=reaper

Default Re: photosonix luma 10 files

Man, That’s really awesome you posted all of this up! I’ll look into it��

Thread Information