Thread: Defective Ganzframes

1. Default Defective Ganzframes

Longtime user of MindPlace devices, going back to the Proteus. Big fan of all you guys do, however I recently purchased deep vision goggles for my Kasina as I'd lost my original DV goggles during a move. Right out of the box the goggles weren't displaying the color red, in any color mode setting, unless I wiggled and held in the input jack. Other goggles work correctly with my Kasina, so it's the new DV goggles that are defective.

I contacted support and was told to mail in the defective goggles, and upon reception a replacement would be shipped back. That's great. But I'm expected to pay to ship back the defective product-no prepaid shipping label sent.

My request for a prepaid shipping label went unanswered. Please don't add insult to injury, please don't make me pay more in toto for having purchased a defective product from you than someone who purchases a working product. Please send me a prepaid shipping label, it's the principle of it all.

Default Re: Defective Ganzframes

Did you purchase direct from MindPlace, or did you go through Amazon? Amazon has drop off locations for returns. Otherwise, open another support ticket and I'll see what I can do.

3. Default Re: Defective Ganzframes

Through Amazon. And, it's not returnable through Amazon. "This item isn't eligible for return" says the graphic when I try to return.

Blog Entries

Just a mis-communication. Rest assured we'll get this sorted out for you without it costing you money.

Thank you for your support throughout the years and our apologies for the mixup!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: Defective Ganzframes

Thank you so much, Andy. I appreciate the work you've all put in to make these devices that help so many people-I only wish more people knew about them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinemikem View Post
    Thank you so much, Andy. I appreciate the work you've all put in to make these devices that help so many people-I only wish more people knew about them.
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We wouldn't be anything without the amazing support of our enthusiastic customers!

BTW, I replied to your ticket, please get back to us ASAP so we can resolve this.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

7. Default Re: Defective Ganzframes

Thank you guys, you handled this issue very well. I continue to put the word out about the Kasina-especially after these 'pandemic years' it's been invaluable for me.

Thread Information