Thread: about concentration

1. Default about concentration

proteus have three concentration sessions,P07 P20 P23..How to correctly use, number ? time ? what is The standards focus?How to use before and after contrast?Let the customer feel the effect obvious?

Blog Entries

Default Re: about concentration

Hi David,

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    proteus have three concentration sessions,P07 P20 P23..How to correctly use, number ? time ? what is The standards focus?How to use before and after contrast?Let the customer feel the effect obvious?
    Program 7 and 20 are similar and it would be up to the individual to decide which one they like better as they both can work. P 20 is designed for concentration improvement and has a few segments that target a higher frequency of Beta than P 7 - though I'm not sure if this makes a huge difference or not.

You can use the program before you sit down to work (both light and sound on) and it will help ... or ..

You can use the Concentration programs (just the sound) while working at your desk (school work, business work etc.) and it will help you develop your concentration.

I wrote two programs that I use in this way. (See attached). The Beta Focus I use to wake my brain up and the Alpha Beta, which is a longer program, I use while I'm working at my desk. It works great for me, though it would be interesting to know how it works for others.

Program 23 is mostly a Theta program with some Alpha and is not good for improving concentration. It is good for improving creativity. Concentration requires Beta waves and creativity works best in an alpha/theta state.

M.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. Default Re: about concentration

I want to know if I spends one hour to work, but p20? only plays 15minutes.what can I do for it ?
    Thanks!

Blog Entries

Default Re: about concentration

Quote Originally Posted by nj.mhkj@126.com View Post
    I want to know if I spends one hour to work, but p20? only plays 15minutes.what can I do for it ?
    Thanks!
    Other than keep hitting the start button when it stops ... there isn't much you could do to expand that program. However, another alternative is to try P 42. That is a 60 minute program that targets frequencies 8 to 18 Hz. That just may do the trick for you.

M.

Thread Information