Thread: Mindplace subreddit

Default Mindplace subreddit

I joined reddit a year ago and I've really enjoyed it. There are thousands of subreddits concerning just about any subject under the sun. After joining a subreddit called "psychonaut," which deals with redditors experiences using psychoactive drugs, and the resulting altered states of consciousness, I searched, and found that Mindplace didn't have a subreddit. I'm wondering why y'all don't have one, thinking it could help introduce redditors to mind machines and Mindplace.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mindplace subreddit

Quote Originally Posted by Ike Mana View Post
    I joined reddit a year ago and I've really enjoyed it. There are thousands of subreddits concerning just about any subject under the sun. After joining a subreddit called "psychonaut," which deals with redditors experiences using psychoactive drugs, and the resulting altered states of consciousness, I searched, and found that Mindplace didn't have a subreddit. I'm wondering why y'all don't have one, thinking it could help introduce redditors to mind machines and Mindplace.
    Great idea! Why don't you create one. Just make sure to post a link back to this official one.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

I could do that Andy. I was thinking more along the lines of an official subreddit, like this one from TP-Link. https://www.reddit.com/r/TpLink/
    The subreddit is officially connected to the company and offers product announcements, giveaways, etc. If Mindplace is not interested in making one, I'll look into it.

Hi Ike, did anything ever come of this? I would be interested in a mindplace subreddit too. I would volunteer to help you moderate if you want to start one.

Quote Originally Posted by karaisadahl View Post
    Hi Ike, did anything ever come of this? I would be interested in a mindplace subreddit too. I would volunteer to help you moderate if you want to start one.
    Hi Karai, no I didn't follow through with it. I was thinking Mindplace might be interested in creating one, but I guess not. I've been pretty busy, but I haven't ruled it out entirely.
    If you decide to start one I'll help to get the word out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike Mana View Post
    Hi Karai, no I didn't follow through with it. I was thinking Mindplace might be interested in creating one, but I guess not. I've been pretty busy, but I haven't ruled it out entirely.
    If you decide to start one I'll help to get the word out.
    I'll look into it. The Community Forum used to be quite active, but with the advances in search technology and social media such as Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/mindplace.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeV View Post
    I'll look into it. The Community Forum used to be quite active, but with the advances in search technology and social media such as Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/mindplace.
    Great! I think it can only benefit those who are unfamiliar with the technology, as well as Mindplace.

There are a few sub reddits on brainwave entrainment, but the only one I can find that is active is one on binaural beats. There is a lot of misinformation going on there, probably because of the YouTube posts they are promoting. https://www.reddit.com/r/Binauralbea...gpm/?context=3

Thread Information