Thread: KBS Editor bugs

1. Default KBS Editor bugs

I had to redo some segments because they weren't kept. I liked working in the window that shows up when I double click a segment so I can see the color in the box.
    But, I set up the hz, time, etc in that window, and when I went back to the main editor none of my changes were there.

Seems like it only kept my changes after I pushed the button to switch to a different segment before going back to the main window. Will you ever update this software? That's not intuitive at all.

Also, I hit save to save the whole session, but when I clicked the x to close the KBS program it said it wasn't saved. I checked, and it was. That is very odd. How long has this software existed? I can't be the only person to have noticed this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: KBS Editor bugs

Hello and thank you for your feedback on the Editor. I wrote the editor in 2019 and yes, it's true, nobody has noticed these issues or reported them to me, so thank you for doing that.

I'll have a look and see if I can fix those bugs.
    Sadly, I won't be able to delve into this right away as I have other pressing work to finish first, but would you be interested in testing fixes as I make them? If so, please use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the screen so I can e-mail you directly with a version to test.

Thank you again for reporting these issues.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: KBS Editor bugs

Thanks Andy! Haha. I am always good at finding bugs. (and making them as I've started to learn to program this year).
    Luckily I already know the work arounds to the issues so it won't stop me from making sessions.

Happy to help beta test anything you'd like. By the way, I am using windows 10.

Thread Information