Thread: Deep Delta Wave AudioStrobe Sessions

1. Default Deep Delta Wave AudioStrobe Sessions

Some Deep Delta Wave AudioStrobe sessions I came across many years ago

Deep Delta Wave I.mp3
    Deep Delta Wave II.mp3
    Deep Delta Wave III.mp3
    Last edited by Andy; 03-03-2024 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Hosted locally

2. Default Re: Deep Delta Wave AudioStrobe Sessions

I guess binaural beats don't work well with color organ because it's an illusion. There must be an issue with AS as well. At times on all 3 I hear a steady tone on the left and a pulse on the right. Without the illusion from two tones, Idk how this could be delta. I'm hoping I got a bad download because some of the deep tones are the best I've heard on kasina so far. Otherwise it's just pretty lights with noise. I'm using AUX for playback btw. Idk if it matters as I've played SS sessions without issue. Thanks for posting either way. "Just the tones" is a rare find it seems.

Default Re: Deep Delta Wave AudioStrobe Sessions

I would have guessed that binaural tones would not work well with the Color Organ.
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

4. Default Re: Deep Delta Wave AudioStrobe Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    I guess binaural beats don't work well with color organ because it's an illusion. There must be an issue with AS as well. At times on all 3 I hear a steady tone on the left and a pulse on the right. Without the illusion from two tones, Idk how this could be delta. I'm hoping I got a bad download because some of the deep tones are the best I've heard on kasina so far. Otherwise it's just pretty lights with noise. I'm using AUX for playback btw. Idk if it matters as I've played SS sessions without issue. Thanks for posting either way. "Just the tones" is a rare find it seems.
    Firstly, these are AudioStrobe files, not SpectraStrobe. Try loading the files onto the SD card and play from there, rather than AUX. As these are AudioStrobe just let the Kasina detect the AudioStrobe rather than using ColorOrgan.

5. Default Re: Deep Delta Wave AudioStrobe Sessions

Right and the manual beat generator uses AS but can't generate binaural tones. None to be found in KBS and Audio Strobe sessions either, both using AS. This led me to believe that CO and AS doesn't work well with binaural tones, which is what I was trying to figure out so I don't have to keep using the app on my phone when I have a mindmachine. This download, at times, plays binaural beats with AS just fine as do some of the other sessions he posted. So it's just a matter of Kasina's choice of programming to only use them in SS sessions. There's still plenty to download if you ever see someone inquiring again.

6. Default Re: Deep Delta Wave AudioStrobe Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    Firstly, these are AudioStrobe files, not SpectraStrobe. Try loading the files onto the SD card and play from there, rather than AUX. As these are AudioStrobe just let the Kasina detect the AudioStrobe rather than using ColorOrgan.
    Looks like you have a goldmine of binaural beats and they work great. Really appreciate posting all those sessions.

Thread Information