Thread: Procyon DeepVision

Default Procyon DeepVision

I received my Procyon DeepVison glasses a few days ago, and wow, they really do up the experience. I've been an infrequent user of my mind machines lately, but I was reminded about them and how effective they are while speaking to someone trying to give me advice about meditatiion. Someone that is into meditation, but has never experienced what a mind machine can do. I had forgotten about the Deepvision for Procyon until I visited Mindplace.com last week. I'm glad I made the purchase.

I also have the Proteus, as well as the Sirius, and I was wondering if it would harm the Deepvision glasses if tried to use them with the earlier machines, or would I just get a reduced experience?

Anyway, just getting started with these. It's definitely a leap forward.
    Last edited by Ike Mana; 04-23-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Procyon DeepVision

Hi Ike;

That's awesome! Thank you for posting.

To answer your question about using the DV Ganzframes with older devices, it won't damage them to try, but since the Sirius and Proteus only have 2 channel outputs, you'll probably only get 2 of the colors working (or it may not work at all). Not sure how useful it will be, but go ahead and give it a try!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Procyon DeepVision

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hi Ike;

That's awesome! Thank you for posting.

To answer your question about using the DV Ganzframes with older devices, it won't damage them to try, but since the Sirius and Proteus only have 2 channel outputs, you'll probably only get 2 of the colors working (or it may not work at all). Not sure how useful it will be, but go ahead and give it a try!
    Ok, great. Thanks Andy...appreciate it.

Thread Information