Thread: Ideal frequency ranges for stimulating the production of hormones?

1. Default Ideal frequency ranges for stimulating the production of hormones?

I am aware that 1.05 Hz is ideal for stimulating the production of HGH, but what is produced in the neighboring delta wave frequencies?

Default Re: Ideal frequency ranges for stimulating the production of hormones?

Many philological, much more than psychological changes happen during deep delta. It is the realm of the most primitive parts of the brain. Deep delta is when the body recovers and mends itself, and when memories are "filed" for future retrieval.

3. Default Re: Ideal frequency ranges for stimulating the production of hormones?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeV View Post
    Many philological, much more than psychological changes happen during deep delta. It is the realm of the most primitive parts of the brain. Deep delta is when the body recovers and mends itself, and when memories are "filed" for future retrieval.
    Yes, very aware of that. However, if HGH is 1.05 (within the delta range), then what is released, in very specific terms, at other frequencies?

My guess is that the brain naturally sweeps through the frequencies, it doesn't go from waking state to .5 Hz just like that. During the natural sweep, 1.05 hits HGH, I believe Testosterone 1.44 Hz, but what else is there?

With this knowledge, we can potentially create Aromatase Inhibitors or minimize Dihydrotestosterone, which leads to balding, etc.

Default Re: Ideal frequency ranges for stimulating the production of hormones?

Check out the link I put on your other post.

Thread Information