Thread: Best frequency ranges for stimulating production of several hormones?

1. Default Best frequency ranges for stimulating production of several hormones?

I'm aware that 1.05 Hz is ideal for the production of HGH. I have a hunch that dropping the values of the Delta brainwaves may stimulate production of other hormones, as they are all released during deep sleep. I would take samples of my own blood if I had a lab, which I don't... but I'm sure this research has been carried out before.

Default Re: Best frequency ranges for stimulating production of several hormones?

You might like this site http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm. Some of it is based on research, while some things are esoteric and shamanistic. Even the author suggests you take the info with a grain of salt, and usually points out where research has been done.

My attitude is that it doesn't hurt, and it can be fun hacking your wetware

3. Default Re: Best frequency ranges for stimulating production of several hormones?

Wow, I didn't even think that frequencies affect hormone production. I know for sure that this is influenced by sleep and the nervous system. If you eat right, sleep a lot and don't get nervous, then you will never have problems with goromas and this is scientifically proven. If you are interested in knowing your hormonal background, then you can get tested on your own. There are test kits for different hormones. I usually use hormone vitality plus and am very happy with the accuracy of the test ..
    Last edited by IanPoole; 07-29-2020 at 07:41 PM.

Default Re: Best frequency ranges for stimulating production of several hormones?

It is experimental. It is a fact that the brain produces higher amplitude of brainwaves at 1.05 Hz when HGH is released. The hypothesis is that by encouraging brainwave amplitude and duration using entrainment, more HGH will be released leading to accelerated growth and recovery. There is no study that I know of that has either proved or disproved this hypothesis. More research must be done.

Entraining to delta frequencies has been proven to relieve pain, and is very relaxing, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying

Thread Information