Thread: Brain Evolution System - does it work, and are there AVE equivalents?

Default Brain Evolution System - does it work, and are there AVE equivalents?

Has anyone had experience with Brain Evolution System, that is supposed to be a full system of Binaural Beats sessions, that supposedly should enhance a bunch of cognitive traits.

Off sourse I don't believe in the promotional super human traits they promise, but the system might actually have many benefits - also long term benefits.

Has anyone had experience with this or other similar longer BWE programs? ...and are there actual measurable benefits - both short term and long term?

And are there AVE equivalents to this?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Brain Evolution System - does it work, and are there AVE equivalents?

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    Has anyone had experience with Brain Evolution System, that is supposed to be a full system of Binaural Beats sessions, that supposedly should enhance a bunch of cognitive traits.
    Wow. Only $297.00, and comes in the handy CD format!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Brain Evolution System - does it work, and are there AVE equivalents?

Seriously, though, I would recommend JoeV's excellent series of sessions.

http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...sion-Downloads
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

I have those sessions new sessions by Joey, and have been using some of them.

And I would never pay 300$ for at CD pack of BWE tracks.

But I was thinkinng if there were anyone inhere that had experiences with that program or similar, and if there were any noticable short term and long term effects? - and off course, if there are any AVE equivalents.

Joeys new 30 day meditation tracks you choose which you think is good for you and stick with the tracks you like (personally I like the Vision Quest, and often do that one, if I have the time).

Transparent Corp sponsored a paper by a PhD that brought together studies of binaural beats, Tina Huang was a co-author. In general, binaural beats produce less entrainment than flickering light does. Google "tina huang" and "entrainment" and you may find a link to it.

The brain evolution system is quite expensive, and the hype is excessive...

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Austin View Post
    Transparent Corp sponsored a paper by a PhD that brought together studies of binaural beats, Tina Huang was a co-author. In general, binaural beats produce less entrainment than flickering light does. Google "tina huang" and "entrainment" and you may find a link to it.

The brain evolution system is quite expensive, and the hype is excessive...
    OK, thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Seriously, though, I would recommend JoeV's excellent series of sessions.

http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...sion-Downloads
    Actually, I revamped the Brain EV system to use isochronic tones for Inspire3. I also authored Zen 10, the Sleep Salon and other tracks for them

A lot of brainwave entrainment vendors use the term "binaural beat" for any type of entrainment used, whether it is an isochronic tone or some other modulated sound. Binaural beats have their use, but like Robert mentioned, they do little actual entraining. Dr. Oster's "Auditory Beats of the Brain" documents this very well. Use the headphone Test Utility to see if binaural beats are actually being used. 95% of sessions claiming to be binaural beats are not. I was on a futile crusade to change this, as it causes confusion and lessens the credibility of other forms of entrainment such as flickering light and isochronic tones, which are proven to be very effective.

8. Default Re: Brain Evolution System - does it work, and are there AVE equivalents?

I find isochronic much more reliable than BB.

Thread Information