Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cymatic software for AS/SS Creation

Default Re: Cymatic software for AS/SS Creation

Sounds great! We touched upon this our last conversation. Looking forward to Prism Studio!

2. Default Re: Sharing custom SpectraStrobe VST plug-ins

Quote Originally Posted by Cymatic View Post

I've also got a prototype SS "decoder" plug-in in the works that you can put on your master stereo audio track and it will "visualize" the LEDs in a GUI window without having to have the Kasina and Ganzframe glasses hooked up, although I'm not sure ultimately how useful it is, as it isn't a proper substitute for actually wearing the glasses, especially at high rates of flicker. I guess maybe as a diagnostic tool it could be useful (haven't released this plug-in yet though, not sure I will, maybe if others have a use for it).
    Are you kidding, it would be very useful. You could use your decoder to turn an Occulas quest 2 into a mind machine, imagine the visuals in vr

Looking forward to it! Good luck. Hope it's a success with all the people that need to relax and do some inner work.
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

Hi,
    I just ordered a Kasina unit and would love to use the plugins as I am producing electronic music since 25 years and it would be great to make my own sessions. I downloaded of the website but need a serial to use the plugins when opening in Ableton. Are those still being developed / supported?
    I can't seem to find any other software to do that and staying in my daw would be pretty awesome.
    cheers,
    jens
    Last edited by yentzee; 02-19-2024 at 05:41 AM.

Blog Entries

Hello;

I just checked, and I don't see the VST plugins available any longer, so I'm not sure what you downloaded. Please make sure you didn't accidentally go to a different URL and download something else.
    You should contact the fine folks at Cymatic regarding the current status of their plugins and Prism.
    https://www.cymaticsomatics.com
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Hi, I downloaded the prism plugin from the website that was linked from the old github repository (https://docs.cymaticsomatics.com/docs/prism-kasina). I just received the license for the beta test from cymatics and the plugin seems to work fine inside Ableton Live 11 on my laptop. I didn't bounce anything yet as I am getting the Kasina next Monday. The audio section is self explanatory and I just have to read myself a bit into how to use the light part / what makes sense etc. Does anyone have some links regarding what frequencies, colours, asynchron light etc? Can't wait really but I suppose I will check out the cymatics forum and see what info I can get there regarding the plugin.

Thread Information