Thread: Quantum Mind Power

1. Default Quantum Mind Power

Any you guys' heard of Isochronic tones / monaural tones. according to its inventor, Morry Zelcovitch' These tones are superior to binaural beats. he is offering a free 15 min session. I cant seem to download it.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Quantum Mind Power

Hello again!

You should do a search on the forum for the word "isochronic". It's been discussed quite a bit.

Here's one thread for starters: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ght=isochronic

-Andy.

3. Default Re: Quantum Mind Power

Quote Originally Posted by ICECOLDMELTZ View Post
    Any you guys' heard of Isochronic tones / monaural tones. according to its inventor, Morry Zelcovitch' These tones are superior to binaural beats. he is offering a free 15 min session. I cant seem to download it.
    Just visit QuantumMindPower find a link named "Free Demo & eCourse" and you will be able to download those free 15 min of isochronic tones.

Fouchet

4. Default Re: Quantum Mind Power

From a developers standpoint, it's one of those typical "scamlike" sites, so I wouldn't trust it at all... Much like those bogus "supervitamin" ads. It hits 2-3 referring URL's before even going to the main site... They just want to get your email address so you can receive a multitude of junk in your inbox.

Steer clear.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Quantum Mind Power

Quote Originally Posted by robphoenix View Post
    From a developers standpoint, it's one of those typical "scamlike" sites, so I wouldn't trust it at all... Much like those bogus "supervitamin" ads. It hits 2-3 referring URL's before even going to the main site... They just want to get your email address so you can receive a multitude of junk in your inbox.

Steer clear.

Thank you

M.

Thread Information