Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Thank you for the direct download link, I tried the soundcloud link but it would only work as a colour organ whereby the google drive links were pure spectra\audiostrobe. I too will be looking into purchasing a ENKIDU machine in the future. It looks great for small group & festival sessions.

Namaste Scarab78,
    I tried to download the Mystic Flute mp3 from soundcloud, but is not downloadable anymore; are there any other options to download it?
    thank you
    VviA

3. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Hi Namaste, PM me your email address and I’ll ping a file to you :-)
    Be original then nobody can tell you you're doing it wrong!

4. Talking Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carie373 View Post
    Hi Andy,

Hope all is well with you. When I tried to d/l/ the Enikdu files, there were no 'download' options on the pulldown menu on Soundcloud, so yesterday, I used an alternative method. When I tried to copy them over from my Mac to the Kasina, my Mac kept locking up. Although the MP3s played fine, there was something a miss with the files.

Last night I contacted Adel from Enkidu ,and he very kindly switched on the download option for each file on the Soundcloud page this morning. All good, and I now have the files.
    The Soundscapes that they have created are first class and extremely professional. They've done an excellent job, I feel.

I'll keep you all posted as to the actual AVS experience.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any trouble downloading the files, please drop me a line and I'll send them to you via We Transfer.

Have a GREAT Friday folks. :-D
    Hi I would love to have those files if your still up for sending them! Thanks!

5. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Hi MagiTeck,
    Send me your email address and I'll ping them over :-)
    Be original then nobody can tell you you're doing it wrong!

6. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

Awesome! Thanks! My email is: hansonstudioz@gmail.com

Blog Entries

You can download the files from here. Right-click and select "Save Link As".

• Raven Medicine - 14.6 Hz Duration: 10:20
      Shamanic drumming, shaker, and rattle to take you into a deep trance. This track uses AudioStrobe and Isochronic beats for brainwave entrainment at the frequency range of Low beta. Good for afternoon power naps!

• Tranquility - 18 Hz & 9 Hz Duration: 20:00
      Start your day with focus and tranquillity. This track uses AudioStrobe and Isochronic beats for brainwave entrainment at the frequency range of beta.

• Saturn's Gate - 4.6 Hz & 18.4 Hz Duration: 31:00
      This sound journey is a dynamic, experimental, atmospheric soundscape providing a backdrop for explorations beyond. Using methods from the practices of sonic mysticism, this set resonates Saturn's planetary tempo, frequency and symbol correspondences. This track uses AudioStrobe and Isochronic beats for brainwave entrainment in the frequency range of theta and beta.

• Spirit Guide - 7.5 Hz & 4.5 Hz Duration: 35:00
      This frequency is said to be perfect for awareness of self and purpose and contact with spirit guides for direction. As a great side effect, this frequency is also perfect for enhancing creativity. This track uses AudioStrobe and Isochronic beats in the frequency range of alpha and theta for brainwave entrainment.

• Lam - Astral Seed Meditation (432hz) - 10.4 Hz Duration: 30:00
      1-hour electronic ambient meditation. The 32.11 Hz tone throughout in 432 Hz tuning. 32.11 Hz is the note C1 in 432 Hz tuning. This track uses AudioStrobe and Isochronic beats for brainwave entrainment in the frequency range of low beta.

• Attention & Focus 14-16hz - 14 & 16 Hz Duration: 28:00
      This is a low beta session designed to facilitate attention and focus while studying or working.

• Seven Chakras meditation - 432 hz tuning - Duration: 1:06:00
      This track features music based on resonating frequency for each Chakra, with the root note frequency at the resonating frequency of each Chakra.

• Sound Medicine Part 1 - 6 Hz & 12 Hz Duration: 22:00
      This track uses Audiostrobe and Isochronic beats embedded into a Solfeggio healing meditation music from Anima; celestial soundscapes of transformation & peace. The music and sound frequencies in first track are tuned in 396 Hz for release of fear and emotional Patterns. Second track tuned in 417 Hz for transmutation of negative energies.

• Sound Medicine Part 2 - 7 Hz & 13 Hz Duration: 22:00
      This track uses Audiostrobe and Isochronic beats for brainwave entrainment with a healing music from Anima which is tuned into ancient Solfeggio scale, to effectively change the frequency of user's brainwave into healing and meditative state.
      The first track is tuned in 528 Hz: Transformation and miracles (DNA repair). The second track is tuned in 639 Hz: Re-connecting and balancing, relationships.

• Sound Medicine Part 3 - 8 Hz & 16 Hz Duration: 22:00
      This track uses Audiostrobe and Isochronic beats for brainwave entrainment with a healing music from Anima, which is tuned into ancient Solfeggio scale, to effectively change the frequency of user's brainwave into healing and meditative state.
      First track tuned in 741 Hz: Awakening Intuition. Second track is tuned in 852 Hz: Returning to Spiritual Order.

• 1-OBE (Delta/Gamma meditation) Mind Machine version
    • 2-OBE (Delta/Gamma meditation) light Machine version

Many thanks to Carie373 and MarkF for the files.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

8. Default Re: ENKIDU files for the KASINA AMAZING!!!

thank you Andy for such a clean list, and Carie373 and MarkF for bringing this to the board.

~Peter

Thank you Carie373 and Andy !! Have a nice say

Thread Information