Thread: Trouble transferring sessions to Kasina

1. Default Trouble transferring sessions to Kasina

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
    Here is my simple 40 Hz Gamma session, with a 60 minutes duration. You can also easily edit it with the Kasina Session Editor, to your liking. Give me some feedback if you try it !
    I tried to download and had a problem with the playback. It caused my unit to turn off and I could not play the file

How do I move this file to my Kasina unit. I tried it once and it causes my unit to turn off.
    Some said that it needed to be unzipped first but it does come up on my editor. I hit save and it does not give me the option to save it to my unit.
    Thanks

Default Re: Trouble transferring sessions to Kasina

Hi, flyprkr--transferring a zip'd file to the SD card is probably the most common reason for failed playback, so double-check that. And if you're having problems using the KBS Editor to transfer the file, try using the old drag-and-drop method: with your Kasina connected to your computer in USB mode, KASINA SD appears as an external hard drive, which you can open, and then drag and drop the session into (say) the KBS folder, or create your own folder. Then just navigate to that file on your Kasina, and it should play correctly.
    -Robert

Thread Information