Thread: Exam time

Default Exam time

Does anyone know the best programs to run a few days before exams and also the day of an exam.
    Is there any other program out there that others have built.
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Exam time

Hi Daryl,

Okay, try this: Select P20 - sound only - while studying and then after you study use any program (with both light and sound on) in the range of P 23 to 27 (depending on how much time you want to spend in a session).

What is happening is that P 20 is a Beta based program that will help you concentrate on the material you are studying. P 23 - 27 are Theta based programs which will help your mind digest the information you have studied and help it go into your long term memory.

Let me know how your tests go.

M.

3. Default Re: Exam time

Program 5 and 19 are similarsimilar,I want to know How to correctly use?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nj.mhkj@126.com View Post
    Program 5 and 19 are similarsimilar,I want to know How to correctly use?
    Program 5 goes into a higher beta state and 19 employs an alpha state with some beta thrown in there. P 19 is better to use for the exam because of the Alpha. Too much Beta and you may just be a bundle of nerves for your exam. You can access information much easier from your brain when you are relaxed. Relaxed but focused, which is why you want beta in there.

Does this answer your question?

M.

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
    Hi Daryl,

Okay, try this: Select P20 - sound only - while studying and then after you study use any program (with both light and sound on) in the range of P 23 to 27 (depending on how much time you want to spend in a session)....

Are there any glasses with viewholes compatible with Procyon? Do you think there would be added value to using such glasses? I think the Transparent Multi-Purpose 12-LED might be such glasses, but I'm not sure.
    Thanks.
    Alan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Are there any glasses with viewholes compatible with Procyon? Do you think there would be added value to using such glasses? I think the Transparent Multi-Purpose 12-LED might be such glasses, but I'm not sure.
    Thanks.
    Alan

I doubt there are any light frames, other than what we make, that are compatible with the Procyon. I don't think you'd want to use open-eyed light frames while studying anyway. It would be way too distracting and annoying IMHO.

M.

I contacted Prof Budzynski (whose research is cited among mindmodulations.com's sources) to find out about how he used it in his research with students. I also asked him about the see-through glasses, and he recommended using them. That might be an option to consider providing Procyon users in the future, and then let the user determine if it's too annoying and/or distracting.
    Last edited by Alan; 11-27-2007 at 01:33 PM. Reason: clarification

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I contacted Prof Budzynski (whose research is cited among mindmodulations.com's sources) to find out about how he used it in his research with students. I also asked him about the see-through glasses, and he recommended using them. That might be an option to consider providing Procyon users in the future, and then let the user determine if it's too annoying and/or distracting.

Hmmm I feel that there is something I need to clarify here. It's my opinion that the open-eyed glasses would be too annoying. My opinion has no bearing on what products Mindplace will or will not choose to produce so ....

M.

Thread Information