Thread: advice on the difference of the updated proteus programmes vs the original ones

Default advice on the difference of the updated proteus programmes vs the original ones

i have yet to download extra sessions for my oroteus and im wondering what is the difference between the original factory stored programmes vs the more complex downloadable ones, any advice apprecialted. also sre there any other progrsmmes i casn download for the proteus and do they get updated frequently? any advice appreciated, many thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: advice on the difference of the updated proteus programmes vs the original ones

Hi Ivy;

As described on http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Proteus.htm :

New "Complex" sessions. These are the revised (Oct 2006) versions of the Proteus sessions, same length and frequency as the originals but with many additional ramps plus additional audio effects. NOTE: Installing these will consume most of the available internal memory. Includes installation instructions.
    There are other programs in the sessions forum at http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...splay.php?f=13

Enjoy!

-Andy.

Default Re: advice on the difference of the updated proteus programmes vs the original ones

thanks for the link but i wanted to know how different the updated ones are.. more visuals ect?? thanks

Blog Entries

It says "additional ramps plus additional audio effects". Not very specific, I know, but I guess you'll have to try one to find out!

I believe you can run them from within the editor without downloading them into the Proteus to test them out.

Let us know if you try some and what the differences are.

-Andy.

Thread Information