Thread: Mindplace Forums

1. Default Proteus software: table of remaining bugs / actions?

Hi,

I have some questions.

Is this forum meant to be a way of systematically inputting customers problems with Mindplaces products?

And to give an overview of those problems - and Mindplaces expected actions?

I.e. will Mindplace active participate in / react on the forum or just keep it running?

Kind Regards

MindMan
    Last edited by Andy; 04-28-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Default Re: Proteus software: table of remaining bugs / actions?

Will Mindplace

active participate in / react on the forum

or

just keep it running?
    This is a very important question.

Mindplace's active participation can make this forum UNIQUE and SPECIAL.

Waiting for Mindplace representative's reply ......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MindMan
    Hi,

I have some questions.

Is this forum meant to be a way of systematically inputting customers problems with Mindplaces products?

And to give an overview of those problems - and Mindplaces expected actions?

I.e. will Mindplace active participate in / react on the forum or just keep it running?

Kind Regards

MindMan
    Welcome to the forum, MindMan!

Mindplace staff do read this forum and will join in when needed.
    Like other forums operated by companies, the hope is that through user support a wider understanding of the products and additional perspectives with regard to uses, problem solutions, experiences will be achieved.

The forum is not only for customers to receive support from either other users or Mindplace staff, but for the community as a whole to gain further understanding of the products and their possible uses, and of course learn about any issues and to find solutions to those issues.

Hopefully that answers your question! We look forward to your (and everyone's) input and participation!

4. Default Re: Mindplace Forums

Hi,

thanks for your very positive attitude.

Sorry, I can not help being curious. Has something happened at Mindplace? The "old" forum for Proteus, which is still on air, has certainly not been much supported by Mindplace for the last 15 months. I know, as I needed help without getting any. The forum was even hacked without anybody bothering.

I try to put this forward as politely as possible. You seem to be a new guy and can of course not be blamed in any way for past actions. But a change in attitude would be nice.

Kind Regards

MindMan
    Last edited by Andy; 04-28-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mindplace Forums

Well, then, let's make sure we try to fix that.

Are you still having any issues with your product(s)? If so, please make a post in the appropriate forum and we'll try to help!

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Mindplace Forums

Hi Mindman,

Welcome to the forum.

thanks for your very positive attitude.
    That's what I like about him too.

Sorry, I can not help being curious. Has something happened at Mindplace? The "old" forum for Proteus, which is still on air, has certainly not been much supported by Mindplace for the last 15 months. I know, as I needed help without getting any. The forum was even hacked without anybody bothering.
    Thanks for bringing that up. I'm not sure why that forum is still up and have contacted Mindplace Management about taking it down or redirecting traffic to this forum.

I try to put this forward as politely as possible. You seem to be a new guy and can of course not be blamed in any way for past actions. But a change in attitude would be nice.
    I'm sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been satisfactory - let's change that now. In your opinion, what can we do as a company to make a your (a valued customer's) experience more positive?

I want to thank you for taking the time to come on to this forum and open this discussion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ccy
    This is a very important question.

Mindplace's active participation can make this forum UNIQUE and SPECIAL.

Waiting for Mindplace representative's reply ......
    As moderator, I'll be an active participant in the forum. I'll do my best to find the answers to questions, convey information and offer resolutions to problems (i.e. telling you who to contact etc.).

Did you envision something different than what I've mentioned above?

Thread Information