Thread: differences between the MindPlace Environmental Lighting System and Kasina

Default differences between the MindPlace Environmental Lighting System and Kasina

I just wandering about the device lighting system it is for sell in mind place.. how different is it using only kasina goggle and the big light environmental ?
    I imagine the light environmental is more powerful? I have seen a similar device on youtube the name is lucia no3 and people are saying it can put you in a lucid dream in one session .i have good experience with kassina but i notice that i like way better session when they are very bright lights it gets more intense
    then never.. I have tried different mind machines and kasina so far have the strongest light led and i love that .it is very interesting the other big thing .if any body experience the other light device i would like to hear there thoughts thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: differences between the MindPlace Environmental Lighting System and Kasina

The MELS system is certainly bright, very bright in fact. It is ideal for a group of people to share the experience or to cover a whole wall. I've seen Lucia and I intuitively smell hype, just look at the price tag. I've haven't tried it but Robert has.

Robert can comment more on MELS too.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Default Re: differences between the MindPlace Environmental Lighting System and Kasina

Hello, Leandro - the MELS system includes both a custom power supply, and a sturdy extruded aluminum LED panel array with 18 3 watt RGB LEDs in a 3 x 6 configuration. It's quite bright and can be used either to shine at your closed eyes directly (and can illuminate several people at a time in this way), or to light up a wall or ceiling. It was designed originally for the Procyon, but can be used with Kasina, in which case it is controlled by the signals to the left side of the GanzFrames (remember, the left and right sides of the Kasina GanzFrames can be independently controlled, unlike the Procyon). For this reason it's not quite as bright as it is with the Procyon, but still more than enough for my eyes.

Hope this helps!

Robert

Thread Information