Thread: New to the Kasina and to AVS in general

Default New to the Kasina and to AVS in general

I want to love this device, I really do.

I came to the Kasina after researching non-pharmaceutical therapies for my ADHD / Depression and excessive fatigue. The reviews on Amazon and the posts on this forum convinced me.

But I fear I might have set my expectations too high.

I read the instruction booklet and a lot of posts on this forum but I still don't feel like I know what I am doing. I have tried various sessions and various volumes and brightness levels and mode changes, but I really just feeling like I am playing around at this point - not really achieving any noticeable results.

What I wish you had was a 'Kasina for Dummies' guide -- something that suggested which sessions to use for which conditions or desired outcomes and what the various setting changes can accomplish.

On a broader level is my seeming inability to concentrate and clear my mind. As hard as I try to clear my mind, I inevitably start thinking about other things. OR...I try so hard to focus on the program (both my mind and my eyes if that makes sense) that it actually has the opposite effect and I end up just getting aggravated that I can't seem to relax.

I would never put any of this on the device. The Kasina is Brilliant. I just feel like I need help understanding the power of this technology.

Thanks for any feedback.

Default Re: New to the Kasina and to AVS in general

patients my friend if you have ADHD you need to learn how to relax and stay focus.not easy thing for a normal person for you can be challenging.. I find AVS very powerful but it will not cure ADHD in just few sessions this is my view .I would suggest for you to working on you diaphragm breathing and use kasina at the same time dont try to do anything just breathing in 5 seconds and out 5 again many apps do that you can put the sound of the timing in the aux of kasina after a week try 6 seconds this helps to clear the mind and maybe an alpha session can help with this..I use emwave you dont need to buy that .. if you do that you get hrv coherence it works for me .i hope it works for you best of luck

Thank you so much Leandro. I appreciate the advice and the support. I'll work on my breathing.

Blog Entries

-Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information