Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Original Voyager Question

1. Default Re: Original Voyager Question

Thank you very much for the quick response, Andy and Robert.

Your answers have helped me a lot. I have tried unsuccessfully to contact Theta Technologies, I wrote them weeks ago and they have not answered me. In the 'user guide' of Mindlab Pro sessions are not specified, they are in the Mind'sEye of Thetha Techologies.
    I have a doubt about the recharge of the Voyager XL battery, in the Mindlab Pro manual it is said to let it charge for six to seven hours, while in Mind'sEye it should be charged from 12 to 15h. According to Robert's response I understand that Voyager is a version of Mindlab, the recharge of this should also be from 6 to 7 h. I am right?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Original Voyager Question

The Mind's Eye Manual is still available on the Theta site.

I've attached it here.

Likely those devices had NiMh or NiCd batteries, and as such, will likely need replacing if they're more than a few years old. I expect that one may have a larger AC adapter than the other and can charge more quickly. My only recommendation is to not OVER-charge NiMh batteries, but charge them only as much as they need, not letting them get warm as that lowers their life expectancy.
    "How much do they need?" You ask? Well, unless you remove the batteries and use a charger designed for NiMh/NiCd batteries, it's tough to tell. You also can't tell how much charge is left in the batteries.
    Robert may be able to speak further to the battery question.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information