Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Procyon - the astral traveller?

Default Re: Procyon - the astral traveller?

Session #26 - the 45 minute Nigh Voyage seems the right length to induce very deep sleep, and last night a lucid dream. After about 15 minutes I hear myself snoring. And hey, if I can handle the snoring, why can't my wife? lol

Default Re: Procyon - the astral traveller?

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    My interest in light and sound devices like this come from an exploration of relaxation, altered consciousness, self-hypnosis and astral travelling.

My interest in proteus/procyon is also fuelled by the compatibility with your biofeedback device, possibly enhancing its ability to explore all those areas.

However, I was curious to know if anyone is using Procyon (or Proteus) to help induce conscious astral travelling, or at least lucid dreaming.

I'm a terrible person and will always take the technological (easy) way if it's effective over the more disciplined method of exploring these things.

I'm hoping something like this could possibly act like training wheels to help me develop technique, much like some cultures used certain drugs to prep themselves and "enhance" their awareness.

Like the concept of biofeedback, astral travel being induced regularly may teach my system how to achieve it without the props - or so I hope, and the idea appeals to me more than consuming quantities of illicit drugs.

So - does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Regards
    Caleb
    I'm interested as well and have tried many things but i think the new "Journey's out of the body cd's" From the Monroe institute are your best bet, I'm buying them next week...

Thread Information