Thread: strange question

Default strange question

I have a very unusual question... I'm hoping that someone with a firm understanding of eeg / bci technology will be willing to help me...as this is not my forte.

Several months ago, I introduced a work laptop into my home (I worked for an Israeli based company that has a gvmt contract working with NLP technology).. upon introducing this equipment, all of my personal computers instantly began to acquire thousands of files that did not belong to me... some of these were presumably openeeg files, and large speech symantic files.

Long story short -- I now suffer from voice to skull technology and very much believe the answer to this lies in the thousands of eeg/speech files on my computer.

Can someone offer me any help in even beginning to decipher what files are what and how i can begin to understand matlab, openeeg, watson, apache, mamp, linux, tomcat, and all of the other crazy things i now have on my computer?

Blog Entries

Default Re: strange question

This sounds like a science fiction novel. But I'll take you at your word that you are experiencing it.
    I am not aware of anything that resembles voice to skull technology (besides a cell phone or similar used in a standard manner, through the ears) But let's say ok in dark nether regions somewhere it exists.

First of all if I began to hear voices then that would not be the first thing I would blame. I would want to consult a medical professional first to see if I am developing a condition of which I am not aware. Only then would it even be reasonable to look to external events.

Let's say then that all that is cleared. Now software operates on your computer. It cannot do anything that your computer doesn't have the hardware to do. Off the shelf computers don't come with voice to skull technology, except for something like bluetooth which requires ears and a headset. Also computers have to have some type of network connection to copy files. Normally these connections have security measures like encrypted passwords or such. So it also takes a big leap in reasoning to think that a computer that you brought into your house could all of a sudden copy over a bunch of files without you initiating it. Possible maybe but still unlikely.

Can you verify that those same files that are now on your computer were on the laptop? And what are the modification dates of those files. And can you do a system restore and remove them? Things like a virus likes to hide its tracks, so again it is not usual that you would easily be able to notice any difference.

The types of files you have listed doesn't make sense. Sounds more like a list of keywords and not files. These are programs, web servers, even operating systems. So I would tend to think that your computer knowledge is also limited which makes people blame computers for things that they simply cannot do.

But anyway, I wanted to answer you in case there was a sincere need. This type of question is found usually on weird conspiracy sites and there are plenty of people who will go along with it. I would suggest that the chain of events you tell of are unlikely in the extreme and if you are actually hearing voices then your computer is not the cause. As far as the files, delete them or do a system restore. If you still blame your computer then turn it off and unplug it.

I can really be of no further help than this.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: strange question

Or wipe your hard drive clean by reinstalling Windows. This will give you a clean slate, as if you have just purchased your machine. You will have to back up your personal documents on a removable drive, and reinstall them, and all your software. It is a pain, and can eat up a couple of hours of your time, but sometimes it is the only solution when you get infected by nasty viruses.

4. Default Re: strange question

I don't know neuroasis. Working for the government studying NLP and you start hearing voices and find files on your computer that you didn't download. Sounds fishy to me. Sometimes us crazy conspiracy theorists are right. Look at MK-Ultra for example, the CIA admitted to that once the files were found. And what did/do the voices say OP?

Blog Entries

Default Re: strange question

I don't know either and that is the point.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information