Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OBE and Lucid Dreaming with the Kasina

Question OBE and Lucid Dreaming with the Kasina

does Kasina light and sound machine do out of body,lucid dream any way? write back anybody

Blog Entries

Default Re: Questions?

We cannot honestly say that it 'does' that, no. The Kasina flashes lights at psychoactive brainwave rates, displaying a huge range of beautiful colors. It also has hypnotic soundtracks onboard that are synced with the lights. The combination of these elements can assist people in having very deep meditative experiences. What each particular person is capable of experiencing and how they choose to use the tools that we provide makes the difference in the outcome. It cannot be completely ruled out that you would experience these things or at least begin to create the proper states of mind. But it cannot be guaranteed either.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Default Re: OBE and Lucid Dreaming with the Kasina

hi i use Kasina for OB it works for me but i use with mental Technics that will help me to experience that ..if you want to see a full course on this meditations.co.uk use kasina for many online courses on that topic ...kasina is powerful some sessions i fail a sleep before the end of the track it is very cool

Question OBE and Lucid Dreaming with the Kasina

The Kasina is a great light and sound machine that can provide you with a great non-physical focus in order to Project with.

Here is the review I wrote for the Kasina: http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/20...dplace-review/

If you can get yourself lost in the depth of the lights and sounds, you can definitely use it for Projection (regardless of the label you use for these experiences).

Hi,
    Thanks for sharing. Can you give me the link for meditations.co.uk. Looks it is incomplete link. Please give me full address.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leandro Carvalho View Post
    hi i use Kasina for OB it works for me but i use with mental Technics that will help me to experience that ..if you want to see a full course on this meditations.co.uk use kasina for many online courses on that topic ...kasina is powerful some sessions i fail a sleep before the end of the track it is very cool

http://www.meditationsuk.com/courses...evelopment.htm

in this course they talk about OBE but all there courses they use AVS machine to help you develope ability's I find kasina very useful for many visualization exercise i want to learn how to use MWS for creating a free course using some of Zulma Reyo Technics ....one idea that wish mindplace had but i don't know if it going to be popular is that using there glasses light system convert to an sleeping eyes cover it would be perfect to use with (SleepPhones Headphones Headband )why because i always fell sleep in there sleeping sessions and when a turn on my side the glasses became unconfortable I have to take it out to continue my sleep...with that way i cud create session with 5 hours length and the lights cud came on every 20 minutes so the person can be awake in the dream...i cud destroy my glasses and try to adapt on that but i am afraid of lousing it all..i would like to have than both lol

Blog Entries

We have looked at sleep masks and I have built my own. It is really easy to do if you are willing to sacrifice a pair of glasses. I use the SleepPhones too and like them a lot. I used this mask and should probably make a DIY tutorial on how to do it. We will have extra Kasina glasses for sale once our stock levels out.

As far a manufacturing them, there has been discussion but nothing settled.

So, if people want this then please speak up!
    Last edited by neuroasis; 06-04-2014 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Added link for sleep mask
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

sounds really interesting i am attempt to do it ..do you mind upload some pics so i have an idea how did it looks like or a tutorial it is even better thanks a lot

@Leandro
    Which course you are using with mind machine?

i am using a Brazilian course with kasina astral projection 50 minutes chakras energy exercise all base on visualization and breathing Technics ..the audio is really good special sounds for the exercise but no lights on the glasses so i use a session on kasina on 10 HZ and a my phone for the audio ..no the best but helps me to focus more ..ideally the best is to have 12 hz for the hard part of the concentration and the end 7 hz to gently help you sleep and experience astral projection .and i find one of the most powerful books is( Mastery: Path of Inner Alchemy by Zulma Reyo) truly amazing but be ware if you do this type of exercise eventually you will experience psychic phenomena don't be afraid ..I am planing to buy mws and i will put some time to create something that i will think is perfect for astral projection with kasina and i will be release for free i want to share this :-)

Thread Information