Thread: Kasina Factory Sessions Brainwave (MWS) Structure

Default Kasina Factory Sessions Brainwave (MWS) Structure

Hi I wonder if it would be possible if you could show some of the Kasina Factory-Sessions Structure for learning purpose.
    I'm especially interested in two Night Voyage Sessions ( Soliton and Submerge-level I ) which wonderfully help me to fall asleep .
    I wonder if it's the Music or the Brainwaves used in these Sessions that cause this effect?
    The sessions I created myself never reached that strong a sleep inducting effect.
    Cheers Esthy

Default Re: Kasina Factory Sessions Brainwave (MWS) Structure

Hi Thalassa,

Here's the frequency sequence for Submerge.

SubmergeL1-Sequence.PNG

I thought you might be interested in this too - I stumbled upon it quite by accident while looking for something else in Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine" (the dubious foundation of many modern occult/new age practices and a truly bizarre justification for some very strange forms of racism)...

"... Berosus obtained his information, he tells us, from Ea, the male-female deity of Wisdom. While the gods were generated in its androgenous bosom (Svabhat, Mother-space), its (Wisdom's) reflections became on Earth the woman Omoroka, who is the Chaldean Thalatth, or the Greek Thalassa, the Deep or the Sea, which esoterically and even exoterically is the Moon. ..."

Among the utter rubbish she concocted Blavatsky (Theosophical Society) was, very much on the "stopped clock correct twice a day" principle, a source of some extremely valuable information.

Cheers,
    Craig

Hi Craig
    Thank you very much for the submerge sequence.I will test it with other light and sound to find out if its still works for falling asleep.
    Very interresting about Thalassa. Years ago I read some works but mostly from Crowley but I guess there might have been some of Helena Blavatsky too.But I did'n know about the connection with the moon.Its funny cause my real name means star.
    I actually choose the name Thalassa because I love the ocean.And sadly there is not so much of it here in Switzerland so I traveled a lot among the islands of Greece.
    Yasou Cheers
    Esthy

Ps. How do I get these stairstructure without generating nodes at each step? OOps I have found out sorry for bothering you with that
    Last edited by Thalassa; 01-08-2014 at 11:25 AM.

There's a lot of overlap between occultists of the time.

Select the node before the desired steps and set the Ramp Type to Steps and the duration of the steps as required.

Cheers,
    Craig

Craig, can you expand on your comment ("utter rubbish" and "extremely valuable")
    Among the utter rubbish she concocted Blavatsky (Theosophical Society) was, very much on the "stopped clock correct twice a day" principle, a source of some extremely valuable information.

And Thalassa, your name reminds me of a somewhat little known affliction called Thalassemia, which is like anemia at first glance.

Nice to meet both of you!

Jack

Thread Information