Thread: After three weeks with the Kasina

1. Default After three weeks with the Kasina

After three weeks of use here are my comments:
    In one word: WOW there is nothing to add

Blog Entries

Default Re: After three weeks with the Kasina

Actually that is our favorite word around here! That feeling of awe and wonder has amazing power for transformation and reaching new levels. It is one of the great values of AVS once everything else is stripped away. Thank you so much, karmax, I know you made my day!
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

hi i want to share my experience and impressions of kasina .first I'd like to say that i never had any experience with avs machines before.. i do meditation for a quite some time now and just recently i have reading everything i can find on internet and decided to buy one after a long time of research of all device in market my decision was procyon until I saw a post from craigtavs.wordpress talking about kasina i was vary excite i deicide to wait for it and i have to say i don't regret at all the the reasons i go for mindplace is simple you guys have the best websit support people here are vary nice the kasina device is far the most beautiful good looking in the market and easy to use now my impressions of the sessions i can not believe how powerful this is for me absolute amazing i see my self dreaming in a deep trance it works every time all the shapes spinning i feel like been in a matrix kind of thing and the music is incredible good i got a bigger headset is deliverer a even stronger experience i like the options to flick for lights types vary good idea i like when is bright my favour is red and blue i use almost every day now is just wonderful feeling....now i am curious to experience with open eyes glasses if one day you manufacture i want one for sure .and my last suggestion is if you guys consider selling video course like a tutorial type teaching how to create some of music tracks for the kasina i find not vary easy to create it is a little learn curve and and you guys have a such incredible knowledge about this i think a course would be vary popular for people like who wants to experiment .thanks vary much and keep up the wonderful work

Hi Leandro,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback - that's how we feel about it too.

More sessions and more information/training will be forthcoming - in the meantime, feel free to ask whatever.

Cheers,
    Craig

Thread Information