Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternate Left / Right // max and min pulse rates

1. Default Re: Alternate Left / Right // max and min pulse rates

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    MWS will do it easily.. here is a video I made making it so...

Yes, that is what I wanted to do.

Perhaps in the future there could be a promotion bundle with Kasini and MWS.

I have a Procyon now.

Thank you.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Alternate Left / Right // max and min pulse rates

As of today, Transparent is offering 20% off their products. There is a Kasina promotion with a deep discount if you order through Amazon .. so with that combination I don't think a future bundle deal would necessarily beat those prices.

The coupon code was sent to our email subscribers, PM me if you want it but didn't get the email. Or Robert can decide to post it here.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: Alternate Left / Right // max and min pulse rates

As of today, Transparent is offering 20% off their products. There is a Kasina promotion with a deep discount if you order through Amazon .. so with that combination I don't think a future bundle deal would necessarily beat those prices.

The coupon code was sent to our email subscribers, PM me if you want it but didn't get the email. Or Robert can decide to post it here.
    Thank you.....it will be a budget candidate for 2014.

:-)

4. Default Re: Alternate Left / Right // max and min pulse rates

Quote Originally Posted by CraigT View Post
    MWS and MuLab (and anything else that can deliver the required signals can independently access (and export) the full 6-channel light control (left RGB/right RGB) and 2-channel (stereo) audio. Details of the control signals are freely available.
    Hi.

First of all: Thanks for a great product, Kasina seems great so far.

I?m very interested in using different pulse rates for the left and right LEDs.

The free version of MUX has this buy-me-noise every few seconds so I?d have to buy MUX to get rid of that, which I won?t do. But I have Reaper and FL Studio and if it?s not too complicated it should be possible to fiddle something inside one of these.

Where can I find the details for the control signals?

Thanks in advance.

Nils

Blog Entries

Sometimes, threads get marked as read for me when I know I haven't read them... this is one case of that. Sorry shorty, I didn't mean to ignore your question.

Are you talking about MUX the VST? Or MuLab the app?

Here are the conditions under which the noise is produced in MuLab. http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mul...-versions.html

MUX does always produce the noise until registered.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Hi Nils,

With a minimal session, a single audio track or a single midi track plus a couple of automation tracks will work fine with MuLab Free. The main reason I chose MuLab is that it includes a full modular synthesizer, which most DAWs do not. A couple of completely free alternatives I know of would be Dark Wave Studio and Beast, with non-free Synthedit being an obvious choice for creating VSTs.

The signals are as follows - Red = 18.7kHz, G = 19.2kHz, B = 19.7kHz (each 2 channel stereo - left/right, each modulated up to -24dB) - Reference signal - 18.2kHz @ -36dB - TKE uses a loop player and a reference fragment (TKE.WAV).

I will be happy to explain the function of any part of my MUXes.

Cheers,
    Craig

7. Default Re: Alternate Left / Right // max and min pulse rates

Sometimes, threads get marked as read for me when I know I haven't read them... this is one case of that. Sorry shorty, I didn't mean to ignore your question.

Are you talking about MUX the VST? Or MuLab the app?

Here are the conditions under which the noise is produced in MuLab. http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mul...-versions.html

MUX does always produce the noise until registered.
    Hi, no problem at all . Thanks for your answer.

I downloaded MuLab and tried it, but I already own Reaper and FL Studio and I think I?ll stick with these because I know how my way around them a bit. Craig answered my question in the last post, so now I can try it out with music.

I had two Procyons and I think (so far) Kasina is absolutely great. Thanks.

Thread Information