Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: session frequencies

Blog Entries

Default Re: session frequencies

Hi Caleb

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    To ask a stupid question - is there zip file of the complete factory set of Procyon programs available for the Procyon editor as a download somewhere?

Maybe I could fill in some of these that pianissimo is particularly interested in.

Regards
    Caleb
    I think the file she was referring to was an Excel spread sheet that I had started that listed all the frequencies that I had input into the sheet so far. On the Mindplace Support site, you can download the Procyon editor and I believe the original Procyon files are in that program - though I'm not 100% positive.

M.

2. Default Re: session frequencies

Hi Marisa,

I have the editor installed, but it doesn't seem to have any sessions actually included.

It looks like I have a way of dumping from my Procyon to the computer as an album. I have to get my head around the editor a bit more to see if it's possible to open up individual sessions in an album.

It occurs to me that MindPlace may not want us to perform this kind of reverse engineering of their sessions for IP reasons. So there may not actually be a mechanism for us to do it, but I'll look and see what I can find.

Regards
    Caleb

Default Re: session frequencies

Hello, Monique--

Nearly all the Procyon sessions are 4 Hz and above, since lower frequencies are mostly ineffective (despite what you may have read elsewhere) when using flicker. If you are interested in the very low (delta) range, which is present largely when you are in deep sleep or coma, you might try binaural beats, which tend to be effective at or below the alpha range.

--Robert

Thread Information