Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: session frequencies

1. Default session frequencies

Could one of the administrator possible list frequency ranges for the preset sessions?

A couple of the sessions in the book list frequencies but not all of them. Are there any in the 4 or less range?

Thank You,

Monique

p/s- any idea if or when the software will be available for apples?
    Last edited by pianissimo69; 03-05-2007 at 11:04 AM. Reason: added a question.

Blog Entries

Default Re: session frequencies

Hi Monique,

I'm working on it.

M.

3. Default Re: session frequencies

Thanks,

Will check back in a few days.

Monique

Blog Entries

I'm still working on this project when I have time. It's quite a time consuming process as I have to go through each segment in all 49 programs. It may take a while before I am finished this. Sorry about the wait.

M.

5. Default Re: session frequencies

Don't worry, take your time. I'm a very patient person.
    Thank you for taking the time to let me know what's going on.

Thanks,
    Monique

6. Default Re: session frequencies

Marisa,
    hi,
    I was just checking back in to see what was up. I didn't realize you needed to go through each and every segment. there isn't an easier way for you to find out what range, i.e. 12hz-18hz, without going through each and every segment?

Let me know how it goes.

Talk soon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pianissimo69 View Post
    Marisa,
    hi,
    I was just checking back in to see what was up. I didn't realize you needed to go through each and every segment. there isn't an easier way for you to find out what range, i.e. 12hz-18hz, without going through each and every segment?

Let me know how it goes.

Talk soon.
    Hello pianissimo,

Well, you do have to go through each segment to see what frequencies are being used and then you look at the whole program to see what the ranges are.

Oddly enough, I do appreciate you keeping on me about this as I tend to get busy with other things and totally forget about it ... until I get a reminder.

Hmmm any chance that I could get some help (you or anyone else) in filling in the spread sheet? It's one way to get it done faster. It's really easy to do. Also, once the spread sheet is filled in, I'll go through each of the programs and put it all together neatly on a one page document.

Let me know what you think.

M.
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. Default Re: session frequencies

Good morning Marisa,

I tried getting to the zip file, downloaded it, when I opened the document it was a forum page saying I was not logged in. (although I am logged in)
    Part of my problem may be that I'm on a Mac. This was the reason I requested the freguencies, I don't have a windows computer and unfortunetly, as I'm sure you know, the procyon editor is not Mac compatible.

Listen, don't go through so much trouble. If I had known it would be so time consuming for you, I wouldn't have made the request.

Monique

9. Default Re: session frequencies

To ask a stupid question - is there zip file of the complete factory set of Procyon programs available for the Procyon editor as a download somewhere?

Maybe I could fill in some of these that pianissimo is particularly interested in.

Regards
    Caleb

Blog Entries

Hi Monique

Quote Originally Posted by pianissimo69 View Post
    Good morning Marisa,

I tried getting to the zip file, downloaded it, when I opened the document it was a forum page saying I was not logged in. (although I am logged in)
    Part of my problem may be that I'm on a Mac. This was the reason I requested the frequencies, I don't have a windows computer and unfortunately, as I'm sure you know, the Procyon editor is not Mac compatible.

Listen, don't go through so much trouble. If I had known it would be so time consuming for you, I wouldn't have made the request.

Monique
    Hmm the file was an excel file and maybe that would be an issue with a Mac. Sorry, I'm not as technologically savvy as Andy when it comes to computers .... I just know how to use but have no idea how it works. lol

I appreciate you giving me a way out of the project - however, I think that it is something that would benefit many users and so I will continue to work on it bit by bit and eventually we will have something.

Maybe if you send me a PM with your email address I can try sending you the Excel file via email with better results.

M.

Thread Information