Thread: another new user

Default another new user

Hi Everyone,

I have always had a passing interest,for reasons that escaped, me in “stuff like this” for a number of years. On a whim I bought NP1 when it first came out but lost interest as it wasn't the right time. Over the last few months my interest has grown anew and I have been researching mind machines intently, it seems that the field has grown to the point that it is accessible to a person such as me.

I happened upon a blog by CraigT on wordpress that led me to this site. What a wonderful place this is! Reading into it over the last ~ week I went from seeing this as a tech support site to a community forum that also does tech support.

I was looking to buy a mind machine and had settled on a couple of them, neither made by MP but this forum changed my mind. The sense of a community with common interest and depth of the technical knowledge base is what did it.

I ordered a Procyon system today. Before it arrives and after as well, I will continue to read this forum. I welcome suggested readings, hints, general advice and encouragement from those of you who are adept with this.

What motivates me to do this at this time...

I turned 60 this year. I don't feel old but I have noticed that things are starting to slip a bit. Memory, concentration and especially motivation which drives the first two seem to be slightly lacking and I seem to be procrastinating. I know that this could result in a slow numbing downward spiral and I don't want to go there and I want to have fun not going there.

Thanks for the site and for reading this.

Lowell
    Last edited by Lowell; 10-24-2013 at 02:39 PM. Reason: corrected poor typing

Blog Entries

Default Re: another new user

Hello Lowell!

You made my day with your first post! I'm glad that you found the site and that it and the community were helpful to you. A shout out to Craig, who, like many others have helped make this forum into a great community.

As you start to use your Procyon, let us know how it works for you and of course if you have any questions, you have now found the place to get answers.

Welcome and enjoy your new purchase!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Hi Lowell,

Very pleased that my blog led you here.

The Procyon has been my favorite machine for years now - I hope you will get as much pleasure as I have.

Cheers,
    Craig

I received email that the Procyon was shipped today, tracking #was given, copied and pasted to U.S.P.S tracking... there is no record for the #. Emailed MP about this.

Blog Entries

Yes, please do stay in touch MindPlace via orders (at) mindplace.com.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

I used the unit for the first time this afternoon. I had no idea... wow.

I am really impressed. I used session 21, Meditative Mind. It was not at all what I expected in terms visual and sound but the effect it had afterward is profound. As the session played I felt several mental jolts where something seemed to change, like walking in to a new room or changing a channel, and I wondered what just happened . It wasn't associated with the sorta abrupt changes in audio or visual but rather in the middle of a sequence.

It is difficult to write about because I don't have a vocabulary for this.

So, in my initial post I stated some goals, can anyone suggest a regimen of use that might help achieve them? I am flying blind. I am a tradesman and really have no idea how to utilize this tool to good effect.
    Last edited by Lowell; 10-27-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Mrs. Lowell returned home today, she was helping her Mom over the weekend.

About us, we are a Reiki couple, she is Reiki 3, I am Reiki 2. We share. When I tried Procyon and found that it works, I shared it with her. If it didn't work I would have asked her take on why it didn't but it did.

When she had time to consider what she had experienced she asked if there was a manual, I gave it to her and we talked a bit. She likes it!

Woooo

Thread Information